Jump to content

International Fans Tickets


Recommended Posts

***Dear Admins, if this is inappropriate, please proceed to delete this thread and sorry for the inconvenience***

 

Hi Satellites!

 

I have decided to open a thread dedicated to the issue of buying tickets for international fans since there are several of us who are finding out each one on our own and I think is smarter to join forces and share information. For now the only thing that is clear is that it's almost an impossible mission to get a ticket for Yuzu's shows if you don't live in Japan or don't have a Japanese friend to help you.

 

But that doesn't mean we should give up. I'm sure there's a way, we just don't know it yet.

 

I will update this first post with everything that may be useful to us so that it is more at hand and we do not have to read the whole thread

 

What do you need to apply to the pre-sales for the Yuzu shows?

Have a Japanese mobile number (Japanese SIM) with an account in the Lawson app. For this, the SIM must be able to receive SMS.

 

How to get a Japanese SIM?

There are two options, each with its pros and cons.

Hanacell

Pros

  • Number forever, being able to activate and deactivate it as you need.
  • You only pay for the time you have it activated.
  • Fast and effective service (according to those who have used it)

Cons

  • Documentation required for shipping: for some countries, ID or driver's license is sufficient, but the rest request a residence permit, which is a document only for foreigners. That's why I recommend reading the documentation requirements before proceeding to order the SIM. They have the option of picking up at the airport with the only requirement of the passport and the order confirmation email. Later we'll see why this is interesting  ;)    

Mobal

Pros

  • Required documentation: country ID

Cons

  • They have two types of SIMs: short-term and long-term.
    • Short duration: 30 - 60 - 90 days.
    • Long term: you have to pay a monthly fee.

          For both, once deactivated, the number is lost and you must request a new SIM

  • Not so efficient service (according to those who have used it)

 

How to register in the Lawson application?

This is the big problem. To register for the Lawson app you must be in Japan as they send an SMS as the registration confirmation method which cannot be received outside of Japan.

And that's why I want to make a suggestion/petition to those of you who already have a Japanese SIM with an account on the Lawson app. It would be wonderful if you would agree to add some of your fellow fanyus as companions in your own applications :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

 

 

Other ticket sellers

 

Tixplus (used for Prologue tickets and 2023 Saitama WC tickets)

Pia (used for 2022 FaOI in Nagoya, Kobe, and Shizuoka (Makuhari used Lawson tickets))

Eplus (used for a few upcoming ice shows including one this weekend and one on the same weekend as GIFT)

Asahi Tickets ((Prologue Yokohama ticket agent) sent email stating that they will now ask for SMS authentication)

https://wws.tv-asahi.co.jp/apps/member_ticket/regist_email.php?RTN=/tp/member/mypage

 

:tumblr_inline_ngf9rmaDKb1qid2nw: FYI

Please keep in mind for those that do get to use Lawson ticket to receive an E-ticket in Japan.

When you are ready to receive your E-ticket, ensure you disconnect from WIFI so that only voice/SMS is enabled. This is what Lawson recommends to ensure the ticket will get to you. The said they cannot guarantee ticket delivery with WIFI turned on or enabled. 

Once you have received your ticket in Japan, you can reconnect to wifi if needed.

 

Why can't you receive SMS from Japan?

1. It's not possbile to receive SMS from Japan on Hanacell.  If a message is sent as a true SMS, the code of the SMS is not compatible with the code of a WIFI text message so it will not be receivable as a WIFI message nor imessage if you have iphone. 

One has to remember that traditional SMS which these ticketing systems seem to use) is part of the "voice" component of the SIM card package.  Wifi messages are part of the "data" component of the SIM card. That is why is is important, when hunting for a J_SIM card that you buy one with both voice and data (or just voice). 

 

2. It's not possible to send or receive voice calls from Japan with a Hanacell SIM. This is because for both SMS and voice calls, the SIM card itself has to be able to connect to a Japanese mobile carrier network, and this is only available in Japan.

 

Here is an article that may help explain this:

https://www.gsma.com/aboutus/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/smsdataroamingexplained.pdf

 

:tumblr_inline_ngf9rmaDKb1qid2nw: Recommendations

  • To sign up to all the ticketing sites with your Hanacell number, send a phone containing your SIM card to Japan to someone there who can receive the SMS for you and activate/authenticate any of the ticketing sites that require SMS authentication while linked to the Japanese network. Then get the phone sent back to you. 

 

  • For those who have managed to get a ticket (and/or goes to Japan) but still don’t have an account in Lawson, my suggestion for you is to buy a Hanacell SIM card with airport pick-up and once in Japan activate all the ticketing apps, not just Lawson. That would solve the problem, at least with the current ticket pre-sale system.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @Anabel I have registered with Lawson successfully using my Japanese sim (which is in my spare iphone 5s) from mobal.com.  My number given by mobal starts 818 because I am in the UK and  81 is the international dialling code for Japan, so for the Japanese number you take off the 81 and add an 0 (just the same as UK and I assume many other countries?? all countries??) So the number I put into Lawson was 080etc which is an accepted number. I used Kanji and Katakana converters for my name (I love my surname has 羽 as the first kanji :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: anyway I also used my booked hotel address in Tokyo from booking.com. You need to make sure its the right half width alphanumeric size for your name in kanji and katakana your e mail and password, I think. (just google it) I downloaded the app to my japan sim phone - it would not send for SMS authentication - I want to change the lawson registration details to the 818 number now and see if it will it accept it now I am registered but there has been a system error all afternoon.  I havent checked e mail to see if I have heard back from ticketsgalorejapan - if I have I imagine the response will be just the same as yours.

I'' try get onto lawson again now and change my number.

 

Tried multiple times - even used an old e mail I had registered with in the past and reset the password - repeatedly says system error, if only we knew if there really is a system error or if it just wont accept my attempts to login for some reason (even though I have e mails to confirm registration is accepted - again, soooo hard!

 

Checked e mail - no response from [email protected]

not in spam

did you contact them via a contact form? that's  what i did

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Hi @Anabel I have registered with Lawson successfully using my Japanese sim (which is in my spare iphone 5s) from mobal.com.  My number given by mobal starts 818 because I am in the UK and  81 is the international dialling code for Japan, so for the Japanese number you take off the 81 and add an 0 (just the same as UK and I assume many other countries?? all countries??) So the number I put into Lawson was 080etc which is an accepted number. I used Kanji and Katakana converters for my name (I love my surname has 羽 as the first kanji :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw: anyway I also used my booked hotel address in Tokyo from booking.com. You need to make sure its the right half width alphanumeric size for your name in kanji and katakana your e mail and password, I think. (just google it) I downloaded the app to my japan sim phone - it would not send for SMS authentication - I want to change the lawson registration details to the 818 number now and see if it will it accept it now I am registered but there has been a system error all afternoon.  I havent checked e mail to see if I have heard back from ticketsgalorejapan - if I have I imagine the response will be just the same as yours.

I'' try get onto lawson again now and change my number.

 

Tried multiple times - even used an old e mail I had registered with in the past and reset the password - repeatedly says system error, if only we knew if there really is a system error or if it just wont accept my attempts to login for some reason (even though I have e mails to confirm registration is accepted - again, soooo hard!

 

Checked e mail - no response from [email protected]

not in spam

did you contact them via a contact form? that's  what i did

Yes, a contact them via the contact form. I was suprised this morning when I saw they had already answered... 

 

If I have understood correctly their email, I will need the Japanese SIM just so that they can send me the ticket. So I may not need to sign up for Lawson's app until I'm in Japan. That's why I wanted to know your experience registering at Lawson, because I want to make sure with them on that point and what name the ticket will then be in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Tried multiple times - even used an old e mail I had registered with in the past and reset the password - repeatedly says system error, if only we knew if there really is a system error or if it just wont accept my attempts to login for some reason (even though I have e mails to confirm registration is accepted - again, soooo hard!

 

 Have you tried mobile phone yet?@SaluYuzu said they couldn't complete the registration on their laptop.

Quote

Yes I had to switch to my phone to complete the registration. The system doesn't seem to work on laptop. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, YuDai said:

 Have you tried mobile phone yet?@SaluYuzu said they couldn't complete the registration on their laptop.

 

yes i tried to log in on mobile, but I completed registration on laptop no issues, with e mails confirming registration

 

[email protected]

12:54 PM (7 hours ago)

 to me

Japanese

English

   

Translate message

Turn off for: Japanese

[Lawson Ticket] Notice of completion of registration
==============================

Thank you for your registration.
Lawson WEB member registration is complete.
The following services are available.

▼Lawson Ticket For
ticket information search and ticket reservation, use Lawson Ticket. If you are a member ,
you can apply for carefully selected tickets earlier than general sales . https://l-tike.com/?ltksap&cid = lwebtop ▼ Catch the latest entertainment information with the HMV & BOOKS online favorite registration function . =oth er&cid=mhmvlawweb001 ▼morecos+ Online store specializing in cosmetics I want to be more beautiful! I want to be more stylish! We will deliver his plus alpha products and information to everyone every day https://morecos.hmv.co.jp/?utm _source=mea000007qq&utm_medium

=====================================================================================================================

 

 

So why won't it let me login to my acc now?? Who knows!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried to find the lawson app in the Play store to download to my phone, but the app store says it's not available in Uk.

I have registered via their website but his is different in terms of sending the e ticket, I do not know how to get the lawson app onto phone. ( android ) 

@Pammi how did you get the app on your phone, is your an iPhone or did you put in your Japanese sim to download the app.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

I tried to find the lawson app in the Play store to download to my phone, but the app store says it's not available in Uk.

I have registered via their website but his is different in terms of sending the e ticket, I do not know how to get the lawson app onto phone. ( android ) 

@Pammi how did you get the app on your phone, is your an iPhone or did you put in your Japanese sim to download the app.

I just went to the apple app store on my iphone and searched for lawson tickets in english and the (japanese) app came up immediately and downloaded no probs. Its strange how inconsistent it is :shrug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Off topic folks but what do you make of the ✨✨💫✨✨??????

 

My theory - Yuzu is the star in the middle (of course ) and we are the twinkling stars around him.

Has there been any discussion on main about it?

 
 
 
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Pammi  You will not be able to receive Lawson's SMS on your phone in the UK. The SIM cards are only "usable" once you get to Japan where you can get the carrier's signal.  It was helpful to have a JPN SIM in previous lotteries but the current one, it is pointless. This is the major headache with Lawson because you will not be able to verify your phone number. This verification is what is required in order to proceed with the lottery application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...