2022 Yuzuru Birthday project

Here is my message for the birthday project. 

Dear Yuzu, you're an amazing athlete and a great artist. You've brought light and hope to many people's life. I hope you're happy and healthy, and may your wishes come true. Take care of your heart, and Happy Birthday!

Mor2904, Spain.

Happy Birthday Yuzu! You are the epitome of humility, always thinking of others before yourself. My favourite quote from you: "Efforts may lie, but will not be in vain." Thanks for being so inspiring! I wish you all the best in everything you do. May all your wishes come true. Stay happy & healthy! 

Soleil88, Singapore

Dear Yuzuru,

I hope you get to do some stuff on your birthday that you enjoy - go wild and eat 28 gyoza in one go maybe - we know you have the stamina to do it!!

Wishing a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favourite figure skater ever!

With love and best wishes,

Pammi, England

R1JgPSB.jpg

PS hope this pic can be made smaller?? I didnt want it to be that big lol!

I finally got some time for my birthday message.

“Dear Yuzu I wish you a very happy birthday. May your pro skater career bring you joy and fulfillment as much as it brings joy and light in my life. Please stay happy and healthy. Thank you again for you beautiful skating, your gentle soul. You are a treasure to this world. Love from France ❤️🇫🇷. Tiphaine.”

I don’t know why my pic won’t upload. I will send it by mail

お誕生日おめでとうございます
Happy Birthday, Yuzu!

I wish you all the best and I hope your days are always great, having a nice dream and much more happiness in your life.  I hope you get a good rest after three-days ice show, thank you for giving us the opportunity to see an amazing and spectacular ice show in our life. Thank you for your hard work!  

Love from Indonesia, caramelicht🎁

Happy 28th birthday, dear Yuzu! May your special day be filled with laughter and good company! I am very happy that Prologue has been such a great start to your pro career. I wish you continued success, good health and much happiness in the future! Thank you for touching our hearts with your beautiful skating and for being the kind person you are. You have given me and many others strength during dark times. 

Love, Chris from Germay

It's the beginning, the moment when everything is possible. The start of a program then, the start of a new journey in life now. Beyond the difficulties, beyond the disappointments, what you have done over the years and what you are continuing to do now is extraordinary. Your path is beauty, it is courage, it is love, it is inspiration. Follow your dreams, Yuzu, and be happy.
Happy Birthday
Martina from Italy:tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg:

disegno-TTCT.png?ssl=1

(Sono stata io a fare il disegno, quindi non ci sono problemi di copyright).