Message to Yuzu photobook project

On 8/26/2022 at 8:06 PM, Anabel said:

This is just an idea because I have to see how to do it, but since yesterday I have been thinking about, if the participants agree, to find a way to share the album here as Yuzu will see it, so to speak. I know that if I search I will find an app that will allows me to digitally create a book that I could share online... But first I have to finish the book lol

If anyone knows some app or program to do it, please share it with me :67638860:

sorry for jumping in! 

if it is shaped like a book, like, it has 2 sides (?), what do you think about issuu.com? I have been using that platform/web to share my portofolio, and so far it doesn't have any problem. Iirc the max amount of the file is 500 pages or 100 mb, more than that and you have to use paid account.

and since i haven't say this yet - Thank you for managing this photobook! I am sorry I haven't send anything yet...... too much ideas in my head and i don't know how to realize them. I am not artistic either.... Will send soon, i promise!! 

On 8/27/2022 at 2:10 PM, Fita said:

sorry for jumping in! 

if it is shaped like a book, like, it has 2 sides (?), what do you think about issuu.com? I have been using that platform/web to share my portofolio, and so far it doesn't have any problem. Iirc the max amount of the file is 500 pages or 100 mb, more than that and you have to use paid account.

Hide contents

(if you wonder how the file (it is in pdf) looks like, it is like *this* - my work-related portofolio, it is an embarassment but i don't know what else to demonstrate the website........)

That's perfect! It's exactly what was in my mind :67638860:

I'll take a look on it. Thanks a lot!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Spoiler

ironies of life, it had to be called issuu.com :rofl3:

On 8/27/2022 at 2:10 PM, Fita said:

and since i haven't say this yet - Thank you for managing this photobook! I am sorry I haven't send anything yet...... too much ideas in my head and i don't know how to realize them. I am not artistic either.... Will send soon, i promise!! 

Waiting for it! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Edit: deleted the link from Fita's issuu page :2thumbsup:

I am truly looking forward to see everyone's compositions for the Yuzu photo book.

When Yuzu announced his decision to launch his professional skater career it was a step that he took with trepidation. Yuzu has stated this in his interviews. The press conference was held so that Yuzu could speak to all of his fans himself, express himself in his own words. This is the Yuzu that we admire, for having the courage to tell the world in person and to take this huge leap into the unknown. Yuzu said himself he does not have good idea what professional life will be like, he does not have a path to follow, because he is not taking the same route as professional skaters who have gone on to pro careers. It is quite an uncertain time for him. 

Yuzu has already rid himself of the monster self doubt related to Beijing Rondo and the accursed ice hole. Now it is our turn to banish the doubts about whether the fanbase is still out there, still there and wanting to give support.

The photo book will be filled with messages of affirmation and affection, let's show Yuzu messages of support from all over the world. This is exactly what the Planet was born from, a shared admiration for Yuzu, his skating, the wonderful person that he is.

Send your creations - simple or lavish, photos of places special to you, screen shots of where you saw an iconic programme skated and how it inspired you, messages about which were your favourite programmes or ideas for what you would like to see next, or just simply "Good Luck" . what matters most is that everyone who wants to, has the chance to take part and show Yuzu how much he means to each of us.

Yuzu is often described as being the light. It is our time to be the lights and let him know how bright this future is. Yuzu and all of us, together.

Hi Satellites!

There are more and more Pooh faces on the map, but there is still room for more. Pooh is patiently waiting for you to submit your contributions to the photobook. Don't just like the post, cheer up and send your photos and/or texts to shine Yuzu's heart with your feelings.

W556nvK.png

Btw, after some thought and to make the book as suitable as possible for your contributions, I decided to resize it, now it's a 21cm x 21cm book. This means that each of you is assigned your own page. It has also brought some changes to the layout of the final map page. As you has seen in the previous photo, I have removed the open wings and the text that Perelandra wrote. But don't worry, they haven't disappeared, I've moved them to a final page that will look like this:

JMduA6ll.jpg

This is how the double page of the map was before

Spoiler

eyIcNrBm.jpg

I hope you all like the changes and that you are encouraged to participate. Two weeks left until the deadline! 

Spoiler

0zZBpRBl.png

:10636614:

Hi Satellites!

Please, when you send me your contributions remember to tell me your real name, your PH nick if you are a registered member and your country.

Also keep in mind that I will communicate with you through email, so please check your inbox from time to time. If I do not receive an answer, I will make the decision that I think is the most correct unilaterally.

Have a nice Yuzu-weekend! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

5 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Please, when you send me your contributions remember to tell me your real name

I'm a super private person and I'm not sure if I want to share my real name, is it possible to participate anonymously? I may not want to include my PH nickname either, since it's kind of unfortunate...:59227c768286a__s:

13 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I'm a super private person and I'm not sure if I want to share my real name, is it possible to participate anonymously? I may not want to include my PH nickname either, since it's kind of unfortunate...:59227c768286a__s:

The real name will be shown only in the version that we will send to Yuzu. No real name will be shared here or in the ebook version. The PH nick is for the ebook version that we will share here. If you are still reluctant to share your real name, you can tell me what name you want to appear :agree2:

In addition, for the ebook version I will ask each one of you for permission and I will omit the contributions of those who do not want to make them public. 

Edit typos

On 9/4/2022 at 12:04 PM, Anabel said:

Hi Satellites!

There are more and more Pooh faces on the map, but there is still room for more. Pooh is patiently waiting for you to submit your contributions to the photobook. Don't just like the post, cheer up and send your photos and/or texts to shine Yuzu's heart with your feelings.

W556nvK.png

Btw, after some thought and to make the book as suitable as possible for your contributions, I decided to resize it, now it's a 21cm x 21cm book. This means that each of you is assigned your own page. It has also brought some changes to the layout of the final map page. As you has seen in the previous photo, I have removed the open wings and the text that Perelandra wrote. But don't worry, they haven't disappeared, I've moved them to a final page that will look like this:

JMduA6ll.jpg

This is how the double page of the map was before

Reveal hidden contents

eyIcNrBm.jpg

I hope you all like the changes and that you are encouraged to participate. Two weeks left until the deadline! 

Reveal hidden contents

0zZBpRBl.png

:10636614:

Working on it!

On 8/27/2022 at 7:29 PM, Anabel said:

That's perfect! It's exactly what was in my mind :67638860:

I'll take a look on it. Thanks a lot!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Hide contents

ironies of life, it had to be called issuu.com :rofl3:

Your welcome!

Glad i could help, and it took a few while to understand the 'issuu' problem XD at least issuu is kind, unlike the one without double letters! :tumblr_inline_mfy930ntA01qid2nw:

Aand finally..... i have sent my..... something that i hope is not too shabby to be sent to Hanyu :")

Sorry for being such a deadliner, and let me know if you receive my email well, Anabel! 

:13877886:i told to myself that i am not going to open PH General Thread if i have not yet finished this submission, but the twitter alone is just as noisy and now i must be around 300ish page late to the thread lol

Spoiler

(also if it is not too much, can I ask you to edit/delete the spoiler/link to my issuu page from your post? hehe thank you, as long as you have seen the page, it already served its purpose hehehe)