Message to Yuzu photobook project

Hace 2 horas, LaCarmi said:

Hi! I'm still on vacation so I can't send anything right now but I will participate. If the deadline will change can someone send me a PM? Or wait till August 31 when I get home? I certainly can by that date :P Thank you!

I think you are on time, there's no deadline yet. @Anabel will know better than me, anyway.

Hi Satellites!

Although it is a photobook, you can participate only with a text message or only with photo(s), it is not mandatory to do both. I will do my best so that your message is beautifully integrated into the photobook.

Also, when you send me your contribution, you can also tell me if you have any ideas or preferences about how you want your photo to look. For now I'm doing it according to what your photo and/or text inspires me. Since Pammi commented on hers, I'll use it as an example. His art deserved a starry night, so I integrated one as the background for his text.

Keep in mind that I'm not an expert and I'm just doing the best I can with my knowledge and tools

:headdesk:

Hi Satellites!

The time has come to set a deadline for sending contributions to the photobook. Although we don't yet have an address to send it to, it's not wise to keep the photobook open indefinitely.

Therefore, I set September 18, Sunday, at 11:59 p.m. CET as the deadline.

Until then, join us and send your photos and/or texts. Let's create a lovely keepsake for Yuzu, a tangible record of support messages, like a talisman to look at, if he ever needs reminding of how affectionately people think of him :7938863:

*** First post updated ***

@Perelandra Here is my drawing and part of the message :redface::

Full image under spoiler so it doesn't take up too much space :happy::

Spoiler

Fasne0CUsAEpKc4?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you so much for organizing and funding this. I hope Yuzu will receive the photobook one day and look through our messages and photos. :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, Elly said:

@Perelandra Here is my drawing and part of the message :redface::

Full image under spoiler so it doesn't take up too much space :happy::

Reveal hidden contents

Fasne0CUsAEpKc4?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you so much for organizing and funding this. I hope Yuzu will receive the photobook one day and look through our messages and photos. :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing it here! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

And... 

Spoiler

I've been to your twitter and I've seen that you mention HYDE in your profile and... Kyaaaaa!! I love HYDE's voice (although I was never a big fan of Laruku) And yes, I'm listening to A drop of color :67638860:)

43 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Thanks for sharing it here! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

And... 

Reveal hidden contents

I've been to your twitter and I've seen that you mention HYDE in your profile and... Kyaaaaa!! I love HYDE's voice (although I was never a big fan of Laruku) And yes, I'm listening to A drop of color :67638860:)

:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Spoiler

Oh, there's another fan of both Yuzu and HYDE here then, hehe. :cheer:

Yes, I love his voice too. I always joke that he could sing the dictionary and I'd listen to it.  :redface: Though I prefer his ballads, and his Roentgen album is just :love:  When I was choosing my twitter username a while back, I wanted it to be something symbolic of Yuzu's HYK and those particular words came to mind. HYK was the first EX performance of Yuzu I saw, and back then he reminded me of a single flower in a frozen and stormy field, hence the reference to HYDE's lyrics. :happy: