Message to Yuzu photobook project

28 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Wow, it looks very cool! And how many Poohs! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: I can try to improve the gold tone, but I'm not good at it, so I can't promise you anything :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I'll check my gmail inbox!

Thanks, yes please, see if you have better photo editor to enhance the 'gleam of gold'. I tried to play around with brightness, contrast, warmth settings etc. This one was the best out of the various edits.

Yes, lots of Poohs, they were for Yuzu x6. 2 GP events + GP final, short and free programme in each comp.

The Beanie Baby sized Poohs are gifts the friends that I've made on the Planet. I was planning to buy some more before attending the comps, but that is not happening for the moment. They will live with me for now, until we can go to shows and meet up.

Hi Satellites! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I have received a lot of beautiful photos and texts with which it's a pleasure to work. I'm sure that Yuzu will be able to feel all the warmth of your feelings and he will look at our photobook more than once. I can even imagine him remembering some photo or phrase and making a pleasant smile.

So, thank you all for your wonderful contributions! :7938863:

And to those of you who haven't participated yet, what are you waiting for? Do you really not want to be a part of what will make Yuzu smile fondly? :pouty:

Don't be shy and join the photobook  :67638860:

6 hours ago, Wintek said:

I am totally lost! :headdesk:

Can I still send my message and a drawing?

Hi Wintek

Please send the message and drawing to @Anabel at the e mail address on page 1 of this thread. Then Anabel can put it into the file to send to the photo book maker. That is the most important thing.

If you are able to share your drawing here as well, it will be admired and appreciated by your fellow satellites.

:YuzuPoohLove:

Hi satellites!

Today I want to share with you what will be the last page of the photobook.

On that last double page there will be a map of the world in which an adorable little Pooh face will indicate the countries of the participants. I have been adding as you have been sending me photos but there is still a lot of "free" space. Can you help me fill it? Send me photos (of you, your country, your art or whatever you want to share with him) and/or text to show Yuzu how loved he is and that we'll always be there enjoying his skating :7938863:

(You will find the instructions in the first post of this thread)

eyIcNrB.jpg

Hope you like it!

*** I'm not very good at geography so if you see any mistakes please let me know. In the case of the USA, since it's so big, I have decided to put a Pooh in the state in which the satellite lives ***

*** First post updated ***

Here is my contribution - Anabel made it look lovely with the message and art merging together in what looked like a starry night kind of colour!

(I've put it under a spoiler on second thoughts - don't want a potential lurker to see it!!)

Spoiler

5jHPHQp.jpg

My message - probably similar to many others (hard to be original with so many talented fanyus around!!)

To our beautiful Swan,
Open your wings!
Fly, and be free! 
You have our support always, Yuzuru.
With love from Pammi 
(Irish citizen in the UK)

I wanted to mention Freedom, as that is what Yuzuru's decision to turn professional feels like to me, I hope it feels like freedom to Yuzuru. (I am aware he mentioned something about it being a bit scary at the moment, how all decisions are down to him which he isn't really used to! He is so clever and able I am sure it will become easy for him with the passage of time)

Hi! I'm still on vacation so I can't send anything right now but I will participate. If the deadline will change can someone send me a PM? Or wait till August 31 when I get home? I certainly can by that date :P Thank you!