Message to Yuzu photobook project

2 hours ago, Madita said:

I send my message today as well and thanks again to you all 

It's gone to spam again... I'm going to have to talk seriously with my gmail :facepalm: Thanks for letting me know and for participating! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Mor2904 said:

I'm going to send my message this weekend (long weekend in Spain). I was very busy these two weeks.

Waiting for it! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Hi Satellites!

I forgot to tell you that I've cheked it and luckily the app I'm using for the photobook allows writing in Japanese. So if you want to include some Japanese in you text there will be no problem.

Also, I'll start to work with your photos. My intention is to make at least two sketches for each one and show them to you via email so that you can choose and/or give me your opinion/instructions.

Thanks for your cooperation!

*** First post updated about allowing text in Japanese ***

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

Hi Satellites!

I forgot to tell you that I've cheked it and luckily the app I'm using for the photobook allows writing in Japanese. So if you want to include some Japanese in you text there will be no problem.

Also, I'll start to work with your photos. My intention is to make at least two sketches for each one and show them to you via email so that you can choose and/or give me your opinion/instructions.

Thanks for your cooperation!

*** First post updated about allowing text in Japanese ***

Thank you … sorry, I didn‘t reflect this question before sending my message but I am glad that it is no problem.

Ahhh Thank Kami the deadline is off! I wanted to participate, I said "when I go on vacation I will take a good picture and then send it", but with the limited internet and then the big Yuzu's news I  totally forgot :( Sooo sorry! But as I said for once I'm happy we still don't know where to send fan mail...

Anyway, I'll think of something and then get back at you ;) I have an half idea about what to do but I am ashamed of doing it since it involve being in a public place... Maybe I will wake up early one morning and do it while people are still sleeping...

BTW, I like the cover and the fact that it is Hanyu Yuzuru. That reflect better his brand ;)

20 minutes ago, LaCarmi said:

Ahhh Thank Kami the deadline is off! I wanted to participate, I said "when I go on vacation I will take a good picture and then send it", but with the limited internet and then the big Yuzu's news I  totally forgot :( Sooo sorry! But as I said for once I'm happy we still don't know where to send fan mail...

Yeah, thank Kami you're still on time :giggle:

Anyway, I'll think of something and then get back at you ;) I have an half idea about what to do but I am ashamed of doing it since it involve being in a public

place... Maybe I will wake up early one morning and do it while people are still sleeping... 

Now I'm even more looking forward to receiving your photo lol 

BTW, I like the cover and the fact that it is Hanyu Yuzuru. That reflect better his brand ;)

That's the idea :wink2:

11 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Now I'm even more looking forward to receiving your photo lol 

Oh no, nothing bizzarre or that crazy, but if someone will see me will think I am 5 years (or maybe not... a lot of people do that... but not for a personality) maybe I'll just reduce the size.

@Anabel

I've sent you the photo submission and also a short message, to include if possible, to your e mail

Here's the photo. Hope that it is OK. The gold lettering did not photograph very well, but I think it looks fine enough

Multi tasking, thought that the photo could contribute to virtual Pooh rain as well :puddingpooh:

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

@Anabel

I've sent you the photo submission and also a short message, to include if possible, to your e mail

Here's the photo. Hope that it is OK. The gold lettering did not photograph very well, but I think it looks fine enough

Multi tasking, thought that the photo could contribute to virtual Pooh rain as well :puddingpooh:

Wow, it looks very cool! And how many Poohs! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: I can try to improve the gold tone, but I'm not good at it, so I can't promise you anything :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I'll check my gmail inbox!