Message to Yuzu photobook project

11 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

I want to write a fly yuzu on a canvas using gold letter stickers and gold feathers. Hopefully the supplies will arrive early next week. I've already prepared a board to stick the letters and feathers on to. 

I have made decoupage greetings cards as fan gifts for comps, now for shows and I will recycle the feathers to add to each card

That sounds beautiful! :7938863:

Hi Satellites!

What a great day, right?! It looks like our life as fanyus is going to be just as crazy and exciting as ever, or maybe even more so now that Yuzu has a YT channel.

To celebrate it, I want to share with you what will be the first page of the photobook for Yuzu. 

KwAoBcO.jpg

Tell me what you think about it :67638860:

And don't forget to send me your photos and/or text! You have the instructions in the first post :) 

*** First post updated ***

38 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:

@AnabelThat's lovely! I am not a creative person when it comes to arts, but i would try to email you a simple pic with my message for Yuzu soon.

Thank you all again for taking the time and efforts to create a photobook gift for Yuzu. :heart:

It sure will show your love for Yuzu and that's enough :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

31 minutes ago, Madita said:

Thank you very much for your efforts! Since you announced the idea I was reflecting on my message and I am still not finished yet. But you will definitely get one from me.

Great! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, Elly said:

I've just finished my drawing, so now I need to write a meaningful message to go with it, and then sent it to you. :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Thank you for doing this. :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Wow, that sounds great!

Thank you for participating :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Hi Satellites!

Perelandra and I thought that, out of respect for Yuzu and his new career path, we should use Hanyu Yuzuru instead of Yuzuru Hanyu for the photobook, so I've changed both the cover and the first page.

Ah, the text on that first page is the work of Perelandra :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

UPh9Elx.jpg

6J7hxPE.jpg

Hope you all agrees with our decision :67638860:

Guest turquoiseblue
7 hours ago, Anabel said:

Hi Satellites!

Perelandra and I thought that, out of respect for Yuzu and his new career path, we should use Hanyu Yuzuru instead of Yuzuru Hanyu for the photobook, so I've changed both the cover and the first page.

Ah, the text on that first page is the work of Perelandra :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

UPh9Elx.jpg

6J7hxPE.jpg

Hope you all agrees with our decision :67638860:

That's wonderful!!! :2thumbsup: :5GOE:

12 hours ago, Suzu said:

Agreed, thanks. Is there a new deadline for the material ?

For now there is no deadline since we have not yet managed to find out a delivery address. But seeing the wonderful amount of activity from Yuzu it may not be long before we can get it. So don't get lost! :67638860:

The moment we need to set a deadline, we will announce it in this thread.

Yes, as above

Now that Yuzu is professional athlete. Hopefully, there will soon be a 'Team Yuzu' to start handling PR, public events, announcements and an address for enquiries and fan mail. 

Once that has been confirmed and there is a suitable address for Yuzu mail, the photobook will have a destination, Yay

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

For now there is no deadline since we have not yet managed to find out a delivery address. But seeing the wonderful amount of activity from Yuzu it may not be long before we can get it. So don't get lost! :67638860:

The moment we need to set a deadline, we will announce it in this thread.

Thank you for the info🥰