9 minutes ago, yalue said:

thank you very much, it's super nice to hear that! lining is usually my worst nightmare 'cause i'm very detail oriented so i keep going back to fix my lineart and it takes me ages until i'm satisfied with it :14066882:
this one in particular is a traditional-digital hybrid of sorts, actually. i sketched, lined and coloured traditionally but used photoshop for after-effects :39682471:

ugh, i feel you. i'm one report away from being free from uni now, but honestly i just wanna sleep all day :1977538:

Inking is my worst nightmare, it's draw ng, except you're doing it for the second time and if you mess up you're basically miserable for the rest of the day... or week.  I personally never mix up my traditional and digital mediums, I've been wanting to tho, but I can't find a digital workspace that I like :13877886:

Ugh, good luck, I suck at reports so I can't even imagine that being the thing keeping you from freedom. I'm so done, like I'll probably get over it  next week or the week after,  but right now I'm just, d o n e

3 minutes ago, Anony said:

Inking is my worst nightmare, it's draw ng, except you're doing it for the second time and if you mess up you're basically miserable for the rest of the day... or week.  I personally never mix up my traditional and digital mediums, I've been wanting to tho, but I can't find a digital workspace that I like :13877886:

Ugh, good luck, I suck at reports so I can't even imagine that being the thing keeping you from freedom. I'm so done, like I'll probably get over it  next week or the week after,  but right now I'm just, d o n e

ugh, yes, that's the worst feeling ever. it's really awful not to have an undo button to work with, one tiny mistake and you might ruin the whole piece :59227c768286a__s:
i guess in my case it was initially born out of the fact my scanner was just... terrible. so it would mess all the colours up and just generally make my traditional art look awful, so i started messing around on PS to try and make it more pleasing to the eye x'D
eventually i just started doing it because i liked how they looked and it saved me from digital lineart when i couldn't be bothered to spend hours in front of my computer just to line one piece
:13877886:

thanks man ;; i don't mind them too much and it's actually a group thing, so i'm waiting to hear on everyone else as well. but thankfully there isn't a whole lot of work to be done so we should be fine :67638860:

25 minutes ago, yalue said:

ugh, yes, that's the worst feeling ever. it's really awful not to have an undo button to work with, one tiny mistake and you might ruin the whole piece :59227c768286a__s:
i guess in my case it was initially born out of the fact my scanner was just... terrible. so it would mess all the colours up and just generally make my traditional art look awful, so i started messing around on PS to try and make it more pleasing to the eye x'D
eventually i just started doing it because i liked how they looked and it saved me from digital lineart when i couldn't be bothered to spend hours in front of my computer just to line one piece

thanks man ;; i don't mind them too much and it's actually a group thing, so i'm waiting to hear on everyone else as well. but thankfully there isn't a whole lot of work to be done so we should be fine :67638860:

My teacher lets us use her photography class' studio to take pictures of our work, but setting up is a lot of work so I usually just use Office Lens on my phone and then colour correct it on a photo editor :embSwan:

Also our conversation is starting to get off topic, should we continue in the Art thread?

A memo in the shape of a drawing from Y.Ono-san.

Someone said in her twitter that he looks like a 

"***Maneki-Neko <招き猫>"(:laughing:)

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

***A beckoning cat figure (image) normally made by a 

porcelain, is believed generally to bring in prosperity/good

luck and is decorated on the shelf facing the entrance to a

restaurant or a shop as a shopkeeper's charm to attract

customers to there.

In fact, there are the one with one left front paw up and the 

other one with the right paw of the same position.The former 

means 'an invitation to the customers' as mentioned above

while the latter refers to "monetary fortune".

In this drawing, Yuzu raised his right hand/paw up so if he's 

a "Maneki-Neko", it must be a latter:rofl:  Well, you know

he's a right-handed person, so just a coincidence :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Furthermore, usually you will always come across the white

"Maneki-Neko", but traditionally, there is also the black one 

which is decorated to wish for "Yaku-yoke<厄除け>" or 

"Ma-yoke<魔除け>"(a charm against misfortune or a thought

of protecting you from evil fortune). 

These days you may by chance find more different colors like

red(for Illness), blue(for Transportations ), and even pink

(for Love),etc ! Everything is moving a bit too fast here:drama::laughing:

Below is "Maneki-Neko" for anyone who doesn't get the image.

Even being in your country, if you have an opportunity to visit

a Japanese restaurant, I think you will find one there :fingerscrossed:

https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2139394349042915101

ETA: Oh! Sorry.I just posted the same picture as yours.

Anyhow, I hope this helps explain one of your  

pictures. Dear ralucutzagy:8232307:, always thanks.

Everyone seemed to be kept in suspense !

Impatient to wait for the real photos or video....:yznotimpressed:

It seemed that the more people who chatted in this twitter

knew how gorgeous Yuru shook his hip/danced at his best,

the more they felt irritated with the lack of news:ohno:.

Com'on, :winky: is saying, "Let's sit back, relax :notamused:

and be positive!"  :space:   :laughing:  

Guest turquoiseblue
19 hours ago, yalue said:

okay so i had actually been looking for an excuse to draw neko!yuzu for a while now
and today he just gave me reason to, so i spent all afternoon working on this

This neko Yuzu is so kawaii  :11135030: :img_3: :11135030: You have your own and unique style of drawing :7938863:

12 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

This neko Yuzu is so kawaii  :11135030: :img_3: :11135030: You have your own and unique style of drawing :7938863:

aw, thank you so much :10742289:it makes me so so happy to hear that! i'm not very confident in my art so i'm always scared it might be too generic-looking :59227c768286a__s:

• robin changed the title to Fanart