My latest fanart inspired by a pic I found on pinterest ( not posting cuz its not art ), in which he looked so cute I just couldn't resist the urge to paint him.... :embSwan:

[attachment=0]rsz_hayu_quatro.jpg[/attachment]

Just wow... It looks so real. Thank you for sharing it. :goe: :goe: :goe:

I love seeing everyone's fanart. Such a talented group! Shampooneko, your style is super!

Today, I present to you, my Hope and Legacy collection, in chronological order. I've been painting this since the beginning of the season. The program and the costume have been an inspiration to me.

watercolor_action_sketches_2_by_akoustam5-daki4jc.jpg

I painted these as watercolor drills. Without the use of undersketching but directly paint on paper.

yuzuru_hanyu_hope_and_legacy__costume_by_akoustam5-dakyktj.jpg

As the embodiment of trees and water

yuzu_hls_by_akoustam5-dauah07.jpg In the image of clouds and stars at night.

yuzu_paints_by_akoustam5-dauahat.jpgIn training clothes, along side LGC

hope_and_legacy_watercolor_2017_by_akoustam5-db7dq4o.jpg Final Watercolor

Ohh, thank you so much Yoko!! And I like yours a lot... watercolours are too much difficult for me ^^'

I don't know if this is the right thread to post it but i just found this and I had to post it:

[image]https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.49950545.5474/mwo,1000x,iphone_7_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg[/image]

source:www.redbubble.com

It is so cute! :love: :pbow:

Ohh, thank you so much! It was one of my first chibi-Yuzu-cats! ^3^

Glad you like it!! <3

29b61c82b12c80a22e2c9ab4d5253fea.jpg

OMG! :omg: This is you again! You are trully amazing! :yay: Sorry I didn't put you on the source, I didn't know it, I'll change it right away, but you are sooo good! :love:

OMG! :omg: This is your again! You are trully amazing! :yay: Sorry I didn't put you on the source, I didn't know it, I'll change it right away, but you are sooo good! :love:

It's ok! You didn't know the author ^^'

And I also did this chibis collection, I must added this season costume... Seimei and Chopin.2 are done, but I didn't put in that collection yet ^^

104c413bb6d8a368f0dfab782fc5785e.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I have wickness for chibi Yuzu!!! I can't stop smiling! Thank you! :pbow:

ShampooNeko said:
ralucutzagy said:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I have wickness for chibi Yuzu!!! I can't stop smiling! Thank you! :pbow:

ohhhhhhhh!! You are very welcome!!! :love: :love: :love:

The shape of all chibis had an explanation: They are like pending, because they were part of a project to do keychains and phonestraps, like this:

ed38b00c9d49b7e199183ff58c10559c.jpg

Great ideea! I like the R&J1 chibi Yuzu with Pooh, the best! :love:

I love seeing everyone's fanart. Such a talented group! Shampooneko, your style is super!

Today, I present to you, my Hope and Legacy collection, in chronological order. I've been painting this since the beginning of the season. The program and the costume have been an inspiration to me.

watercolor_action_sketches_2_by_akoustam5-daki4jc.jpg

I painted these as watercolor drills. Without the use of undersketching but directly paint on paper.

yuzuru_hanyu_hope_and_legacy__costume_by_akoustam5-dakyktj.jpg

As the embodiment of trees and water

yuzu_hls_by_akoustam5-dauah07.jpg In the image of clouds and stars at night.

yuzu_paints_by_akoustam5-dauahat.jpgIn training clothes, along side LGC

hope_and_legacy_watercolor_2017_by_akoustam5-db7dq4o.jpg Final Watercolor

just wow! these fanarts makes me like his costume. it's so beautiful.

And I also did this chibis collection, I must added this season costume... Seimei and Chopin.2 are done, but I didn't put in that collection yet ^^

[image]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/10/4c/41/104c413bb6d8a368f0dfab782fc5785e.jpg[/image]

These are so cute :love: You are such a talented artist. :goe:

God , I never thought drawing the lets go crazy vest would be so hard...Other than that , I pretty much had fun painting this :smile: :smile:

Specs[/b], thanks for posting your art here and reminding me why my visit to DevArt is like 1.5 years overdue. x) I need to go there right now and fave your works, because wow, they're so good.

You guys all rock! :goe:

Thanks, My deviant art page has a bunch of other skaters, and non-FS artwork too for those interested. http://akoustam5.deviantart.com/ :pbow:

• robin changed the title to Fanart