there you go i guess orz

i always feel weird about drawing people. or maybe it's fanart idk

i'm so used to anthropomorphic characters and animals that everything else looks strange in my style

at least to me. i also maybe should've chosen an easier costume and maybe used a reference for anatomy purposes but this was born out of an in-class doodle so ;;

swan yuzu <3 i lovee it :love:

aa a a aa thank you /) ///(\

i kinda regret picking swan because it's so much more detailed than what i'm used to

so idk if i did it any justice. hopefully i can get better :bow:

Guest turquoiseblue

there you go i guess orz

i'm so used to anthropomorphic characters and animals that everything else looks strange in my style

at least to me. i also maybe should've chosen an easier costume and maybe used a reference for anatomy purposes but this was born out of an in-class doodle so ;;

That is adorable :love: :goe: Thanks for sharing it!

there you go i guess orz

thank you! i'm glad people seem to like it :s_blush

i still need to improve a lot but for once i'm actually kind of excited to try making fanart /) v(\

there you go i guess orz

thank you! i'm glad people seem to like it :s_blush

i still need to improve a lot but for once i'm actually kind of excited to try making fanart /) v(\

Very cute!! I hope to see more of your work in the future then :goe:

thank you! i actually tried something different just now but i have no clue how to feel about it x'D

eI7RNdb.png

i actually really like working with pixel art but i haven't done any in weeks... so it kinda didn't work out as well as i hoped ;;

i also need to get used to drawing his hair, they way i draw hair normally isn't very compatible orz

thank you! i actually tried something different just now but i have no clue how to feel about it x'D

eI7RNdb.png

i actually really like working with pixel art but i haven't done any in weeks... so it kinda didn't work out as well as i hoped ;;

i also need to get used to drawing his hair, they way i draw hair normally isn't very compatible orz

is this pop star!yuzu? :P

eI7RNdb.png

is this pop star!yuzu? :P

he could totally pull it off, couldn't he :devil:

i wanted to do casual (tackling one of his costumes in my first time pixeling in weeks didn't sound promising) so i used the ANAN photoshoot as a reference x'D

God , I never thought drawing the lets go crazy vest would be so hard...Other than that , I pretty much had much fun painting this actually :smile: :smile:

[attachment=0]rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1rsz_hanyu_tres.jpg[/attachment]

This is amazing :goe: :love:

• robin changed the title to Fanart