48 minutes ago, Anni said:

So beautiful.:heartpound: I have goosebumps.

Was not sure where to post. Just a wild guess that il Volo are fans. Fans are still waiting for the live performance of Yuzu and il Volo together, then goosebumps will not even cover how we feel. 

The performance with Yuzu footage did seem to be very heartfelt and it was a shame that the post could not cover the ending notes. Hopefully it will appear in full on YT.

Would be ironic if Yuzu performs this at Notte S show with footage of il Volo on a big screen, or AI avatars. Someone mentioned that they have a tour elsewhere in the world during the Notte S show dates.

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Was not sure where to post. Just a wild guess that il Volo are fans. Fans are still waiting for the live performance of Yuzu and il Volo together, then goosebumps will not even cover how we feel. 

The performance with Yuzu footage did seem to be very heartfelt and it was a shame that the post could not cover the ending notes. Hopefully it will appear in full on YT.

Would be ironic if Yuzu performs this at Notte S show with footage of il Volo on a big screen, or AI avatars. Someone mentioned that they have a tour elsewhere in the world during the Notte S show dates.

I don't know how many satellites

follow the fan thread here, so this video with our Swanyu would definitely also be something for the general thread.

It's really a pity, that FaOI was cancelled at the time (understandable, the covid situation didn't look good) and we could have seen Yuzu & Volo together. That would have been fantastic

My thought was also, maybe they will perform  at Yuzu's  "Notte Stellata" ice show 0:). But as you mentioned they are touring at the time. Hopefully it will work out with a collaboration one day.:smiley-angelic001: