24 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Maybe Yuzu should post a video of him packing his suitcases. Hehehe. Hopefully he will remember to pack the correct gloves and his golden egg face cream, but leave enough room for Old Man Pooh san. Although after all OM Pooh has been through all alone, he should travel next to Yuzu in the new ANA business class 'room'. It is a little self contained compartment in the Business cabin. 

Since you are writing about packing his suitcase, I remember that CM from ANA.:wink2:

16 minutes ago, Anni said:

Since you write about packing his suitcase,  I remember this video from ANA.:wink2:

OK to pack up and go to Toronto and waited by  :sadPooh:  and saw what the fan bought and all that  :eek:: but I think it must be in ice rink merchandising where at the Olympics? because the official "team Japan" jacket with LOTTE and KOSE and the JO outfit also cannot be found anywhere ...... 

Ah YES Annie who does not remember this ad and hear her laugh : but is someone? knows this mysterious sock hanging from the suitcase :shrug: 

37 minutes ago, Anni said:

Since you are writing about packing his suitcase, I remember that CM from ANA.:wink2:

Oh yes such a cute advertisement with the Fly Yuzu towel and the sock puppet.

He is the naughty individual who was not watching the 24hr TV show at the Pooh house when everyone else was watching Yuzu intently. hehe

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

Sure, but imagine him practicing/training and explaining how he would incorporate it into a program or what steps he would incorporate into the program. Or perhaps rather, once the program was created, to publish a video explaining the process. You practice/train and how you incorporated it into the program... I'm just dreaming. I love knowing the creative processes.

Yes Anabel, let us dream :nod2: 

Or he explains us the jumps, because I still can not recognize them except 3A .:10636614:

There are so many things... but let's be surprised.

2 minutes ago, Anni said:

Yes Anabel :nod2: .... or he explains us the jumps, because I still can not recognize them except 3A .:10636614:

There are so many things... but let's be surprised.

This would be so helpful... and beautiful :10636614:

No doubt he will surprise us :8788161:

19 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

This is mesmerizing !!! <3

I assembled the two parts in 'Paint' ... and the combined effect is simply overwhelming :love:

16 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

BEATRICE : if you had seen me post at the beginning: I was a complete mess  :facepalm:  :yes: and the fanyus are :grouphug:understanding

They sure are :yes: 

I don't know other fanyus beyond the PH, but here everybody is super nice and friendly and welcoming :grouphug2:

I'm so happy to have found this place, which has become like a second home to me :campfr:

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzurandot spiral

. . . . .

"Turandot" has been my exclusively (and fiercely loved) top-fav opera for decades now, and I would have loved to see a complete program skated by Yuzu to that music (although it's a Chinese and not a Japanese theme).

But since ShUn has hijacked it :thumbsdown:  , I'm sadly sure that my above wish will never come to pass :weeping:

4 hours ago, Beatrice said:

This is mesmerizing !!! <3

I assembled the two parts in 'Paint' ... and the combined effect is simply overwhelming :love:

They sure are :yes: 

I don't know other fanyus beyond the PH, but here everybody is super nice and friendly and welcoming :grouphug2:

I'm so happy to have found this place, which has become like a second home to me :campfr:

"Turandot" has been my exclusively (and fiercely loved) top-fav opera for decades now, and I would have loved to see a complete program skated by Yuzu to that music (although it's a Chinese and not a Japanese theme).

But since ShUn has hijacked it :thumbsdown:  , I'm sadly sure that my above wish will never come to pass :weeping:

Turandot and specifically Nessum Dorma is a favourite Warhorse. FaOI 2022 features a group number and Yuzu performs a sublime spiral as depicted, wearing this lovely 'poet' shirt.