6 hours ago, Anabel said:

On the Planet there is so much information for those of us who are new that it is difficult to catch up. So do not hesitate to ask what you need, as you have already seen, everyone is very friendly. I've been on the planet for months and I'm still asking sometimes, and I always receive more than one answer! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

It's not so much the asking in itself for which I'm sort of apologizing, but for being 'off-topic' in the fanart thread :offtopic2:

6 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Don't worry :10742289: You can always use General Yuzuru Chat if you are not sure where to post your question :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

I'm glad you found the Planet :10742288:

Thank you, I'm also glad to have found this wonderful place, enthusiastically excited, really :smiley-happy105:

I'm only sorry that I didn't discover it a long time ago.

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

What does the bottom look like? That's a good question. I hope we'll find out soon. :67638860:

In another thread, there was a post (which I cannot find right now) pointing to the respective fashion show displaying this garment - and iirc the bottom was long like drawing#2 but more open, partly  revealing wide trousers underneath like drawing#3.

----------

Edited to add:

It was the post by Figure_Frenzy at the bottom of https://planethanyu.com/topic/1145-general-yuzuru-chat/page/7432/  about Yuima Nakazato Fall Winter 2022-2023 Haute Couture fashion show at Paris Couture Week FW22 (July 7, 2022), https://kendam.com.

Mythical Blue

Ballade and blue roses - one of the depicted subjects is not real.

Rose growers around the world are still trying to create a truly blue rose, an elusive goal but something that everyone in the horticultural world would like to see. 

Fitting background for a magical skating unicorn

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

Ahhhhh it's a room in the Louvre that I visited and that of Yuzu was, therefore, put down after my visit  :happy: and it is  :peace2: :lol: and, I think? that the real one is in the list https://niood.fr/les-20-tableaux-les-plus-celebres-du-musee-du-louvre-paris/  : 2/3/4? The Mona Lisa is very small and I was drowned in the crowd as in the photo ..... 

43 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Mythic Blue

Ballad and blue roses - one of the subjects depicted is not real.

Rose growers around the world are always trying to create a truly blue rose, an elusive goal but something everyone in the horticultural world would love to see. 

Montage background for a magic skating unicorn

Exact PERELANDRA : blue roses do not exist and that is why the photographer of the 1st AERA wanted them on purpose and, of course, blue is very present in Yuzu's costumes and the poem written in the tweet :heartpound:

BEATRICE : if you had seen me post at the beginning: I was a complete mess  :facepalm:  :yes: and the fanyus are :grouphug:understanding