Hello everyone! I created this illustration for the virtual Pooh rain. You can use this image for the Pooh rain event for free. No attribution needed, but if you want to give credit to vamarts; @vamarts.studio or ko-fi.com/vamarts, I'd be really grateful. Commercial use is prohibited thought, regardless of attribution. Let's make it rain! :dancingpooh:

P.S. I turned the paper tissue into a cape

7f704d28-85b8-43d7-96c6-e08f555b549f_yuz

13 hours ago, shumi-e said:

Hello everyone! I created this illustration for the virtual Pooh rain. You can use this image for the Pooh rain event for free. No attribution needed, but if you want to give credit to vamarts; @vamarts.studio or ko-fi.com/vamarts, I'd be really grateful. Commercial use is prohibited thought, regardless of attribution. Let's make it rain! :dancingpooh:

Many thanks  @shumi-e

I would like to use your cute illustration for the Pooh rain, of course with Vamarts credit.

:dancingpooh:

Guest turquoiseblue
On 7/7/2022 at 5:33 AM, shumi-e said:

This is so adorable! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: He looks happy and excited :dancingpooh:
Thank you for sharing, @shumi-e :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow: