On 10/2/2020 at 11:51 PM, SitTwizzle said:

Runrun8383's last artwork, I wonder what is written on?

This one is from Yesterday, it is not her usual style but it is so beautiful!

A bit late but better late than never...?

The first one: 花野ゆく人 月 おくる

It's hard to translate short one like this but 花野ゆく人 means a someone walking in a flower field.

月 おくる I'd say this means the moon is seeing him/her off - moon watching s/he walks. 

The second one: 中秋の名月とな。月にはまだ帰らぬ。

Roughly means "The harvest moon, is it? I'm yet to return home (to the moon)"

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

A bit late but better late than never...?

The first one: 花野ゆく人 月 おくる

It's hard to translate short one like this but 花野ゆく人 means a someone walking in a flower field.

月 おくる I'd say this means the moon is seeing him/her off - moon watching s/he walks. 

The second one: 中秋の名月とな。月にはまだ帰らぬ。

Roughly means "The harvest moon, is it? I'm yet to return home (to the moon)"

Thank you so much! This implies that she sees Yuzuru Hanyu as a sort of Prince Kaguya? :sparkles.001:

Thank you @Veveco!

and for forwarding this tweet :

And there is also this :

EDIT ( @Veveco ) : His beauty is so angelic (or elfic), it suits him so well. I'm sure many great artists of the past would have been inspired. And yesterday was Archangel St Raphael's day for the Roman Catholic (Church of England celebrate him together with St Michael and St Gabriel, at Michaelmas, Sept 29).

EDIT : it's a pity that Jean doesn't want to be retweeted without permission, because I don't have a Twitter account, and her fanart watercolours are so nice, and I liked particularly the last one, Smaugzuru and Pooh Baggins. My husband, who loves Tolkien too, liked the picture quite as much.

On 10/27/2020 at 7:26 AM, SitTwizzle said:
it's a pity that Jean doesn't want to be retweeted without permission, because I don't have a Twitter account, and her fanart watercolours are so nice, and I liked particularly the last one, Smaugzuru and Pooh Baggins.

Jean doesn't mind her work being reposted here. She doesn't want her work to be downloaded and then reposted else where (often without even credit). It's sadly common practice (like... 90% of Pinterest). Showing the tweet here is totally fine.