I know many people have probably seen this one before already, but it is one of my all-time favourites and I only recently realized this was also done by the amazing yzsof!! Makes me think of the famous commentary again: “Fate whispers to the warrior: “you cannot withstand the storm.” The warrior whispers back: “I am the storm.””

10 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Haru-chan, Ori-chan, Oto-chan and Pooh sharing a bed. And Haru-chan dreams of being crowded by team Cricket in a subway. So cute! :loveshower:

The funny thing is, I do have a butterfly in my bedroom. At the moment I give it a mix of water and honey and it seems to appreciate, but I wonder what will happen later.

7 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

The funny thing is, I do have a butterfly in my bedroom. At the moment I give it a mix of water and honey and it seems to appreciate, but I wonder what will happen later.

Really? You have a pet butterfly? That's amazing! How did it get into your bedroom? :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Really? You have a pet butterfly? That's amazing! How did it get into your bedroom? :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

Not a pet butterfly! A butterfly who entered in my bedroom while the window was open, and who doesn't want to go out. But this morning it didn't look well. I don't think it touched any of its beverage. And how to say, it looks worn. I'm afraid an adult butterfly's lifespan is not extensible very long.