okay I need help, this is KILLING me. I RT'd this artwork on my twitter on 18th Feb but like an idiot, screenshotted the image and didn't record the person who tweeted/drew it. I've tried reverse Google image search (no results, only my post on Tumblr and a pinterest post with no credit) and have attempted to use Twitter Advanced Search to find my account on that date, but it only shows my own posts and not the RTs, I've tried to SCROLL DOWN to that date on my twitter but it literally doesn't load past Mar 3 (I should...stop tweeting so much). I've just tweeted at Twitter to see if they have a way to see your RTs AND your tweets on a certain date but in the meantime........anyone have any idea who drew this? 

tumblr_static_c21w0kwiik8wkkkk40o8kk80w.

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

okay I need help, this is KILLING me. I RT'd this artwork on my twitter on 18th Feb but like an idiot, screenshotted the image and didn't record the person who tweeted/drew it. I've tried reverse Google image search (no results, only my post on Tumblr and a pinterest post with no credit) and have attempted to use Twitter Advanced Search to find my account on that date, but it only shows my own posts and not the RTs, I've tried to SCROLL DOWN to that date on my twitter but it literally doesn't load past Mar 3 (I should...stop tweeting so much). I've just tweeted at Twitter to see if they have a way to see your RTs AND your tweets on a certain date but in the meantime........anyone have any idea who drew this? 

tumblr_static_c21w0kwiik8wkkkk40o8kk80w.

Just call me the Googlefu Queen. :)

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Just call me the Googlefu Queen. :)

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I have no idea how you did it but THANK

(omg I do follow them on Twitter - that was my other resort, to dig through the galleries of all artists I follow on Twitter because I'm fairly confident I usually follow the artists whose art I really like - but their usual art style is so different to this so I didn't dig further)

Guest turquoiseblue
28 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

How cute Ci Ci Ci :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::10636614::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: panda and runrun are my two favourite artists :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: