Tickets to Skate Canada 2022/23

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Section 6 row K. I wonder if the problem was that I was trying to buy 4 tickets together - I tried a few times and it kept bumping me back to the same seats. 

So then I tried buying just one single seat and it gave me what I was expecting. Kind of weird. 

Anyhow, I now have a seat in section 9 row B that cost me $333 and four seats in section 6 row K that cost me $230 and since I was trying to buy all seats at the $333 price level, I am confused as heck but at least I have tickets

I just played around with the website:  Rows A to C look like P1 priced $333. Rows D to ? were P2 priced $230.  I think this is standard Skate Canada practice that the first few rows are more expensive.

Ticketmaster is a mess, my printed tickets of 6 pages are:  1 x Practice for Thurs, 2 x SP for Friday, 1 x FP for Saturday, 1 x Gala for Saturday, 1 x Practice for Sunday.  But I could use non-Canada and non-US address

23 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Did you check yoyr ticket to be sure it's a full event package? That's the other possibility - that the $230 tickets might be excluding something.

Yep, definitely says full event. 

34 minutes ago, mambook said:

I just played around with the website:  Rows A to C look like P1 priced $333. Rows D to ? were P2 priced $230.  I think this is standard Skate Canada practice that the first few rows are more expensive.

Ticketmaster is a mess, my printed tickets of 6 pages are:  1 x Practice for Thurs, 2 x SP for Friday, 1 x FP for Saturday, 1 x Gala for Saturday, 1 x Practice for Sunday.  But I could use non-Canada and non-US address

Hi, newbie here! I managed to get all‐event-tickets from outside Canada as well without problems. I was wondering about the wrong days indicated on the printed tickets ‐ the gala should be on Sunday and the practice on Saturday... Do you think this error could present a problem on entry?

26 minutes ago, Crispeez said:

Hi, newbie here! I managed to get all‐event-tickets from outside Canada as well without problems. I was wondering about the wrong days indicated on the printed tickets ‐ the gala should be on Sunday and the practice on Saturday... Do you think this error could present a problem on entry?

Personally I wouldn't worry about it - the ticket allows entry on the specified date which is the important point. Whether it is gala or FP, the staff admitting you into the venue wouldn't care.

9 minutes ago, mambook said:

Personally I wouldn't worry about it - the ticket allows entry on the specified date which is the important point. Whether it is gala or FP, the staff admitting you into the venue wouldn't care.

Thanks, that calms my nerves somewhat. Would be terrible to fly over from Germany and then not be admitted... ;)

1 hour ago, mambook said:

Ah, I was filtering my results based on "best available" seats and assuming P1 would be a wider swath of the arena than just the first 3 rows. 

I mean yes, they always offer higher prices for the tickets closer to the ice, but it's usually a good-size chunk of the seats, not just a couple rows

3 hours ago, Chitsuki said:

I'm in Section 22 too! :grin_clapping: I debated Section 6, but I've actually never sat on the Judges' side, so decided to try it this time.

They might, but it would be further up, I think. There's usually no seats in front of the Judges' table, so it would be behind the judges even if they go on sale. There's also usually a chunk of seats made available to skaters if they want to watch when they're not competing. Those are sometimes behind the judges.

awesome! thank you so much for tips! do you think it'll be worthwhile for me to return/resale my section 22 seat and buy another one in section 19/20/21 when those seats are on sale? TBH i just really want a seat that is close to Yuzu and get a good view of his performance. section 22 is a little too much on the side LOLLL. 

Would you try getting another section 19/20/21 ticket when those sections become available? this will be my first time attending a sports event lollll

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The insurance only covers things like if you get sick or your flight gets cancelled or delayed etc so you can't go to the event. It doesn't cover things like whether or not Yuzu is going because the event organizers have no way to control that anyway . So, these days, buy the insurance if you're worried you might get COVID and that it will stop you from going to the event.

It's REALLY IMPORTANT TO NOTE that this insurance will only reimburse you for your Skate Canada International ticket. It will not cover any of your other expenses such as travel costs.

OMG thank you for much for the info! I thought the insurance would have allowed me to return/get refunded for the ticket if I don't want to show up....now I'm sad ;-((( another $8 wasted...

has anyone purchased the $75 super fan package? I really wanted it. but it was my first time buying anything from ticketmaster and  I forgot to add it to my order in the flow! 

anyone knows how to add the package? or do you think we can purchase the package at the venue during the event? I really want the souvenir pin loll 

Is anyone else having this issue?

I bought my ticket and got the confirmation email but when I click on the information to try and view my tickets, it said  "Ticket delivery will be delayed untlil TBA." and "Ticket delivery will be delayed untlil August 31."    I had chosen the online print-at-home delivery method. SO I can't see my tickets at all. I see some of you are able to see your tickets already with details of what is on which days. Is anyone that is NOT from Canada having the same issue?