Tickets to Skate Canada 2022/23

I was just having my monthly massage at RMT's clinic but instead of their usual modern chill bops and Norah Jones' songs...

I gasp, when Notte Stellata suddenly played as the last song.

I thought: Is this a sign? 🙀

6 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

I just got the presale link from Skate Canada mailing list. It provided an individual access code for the sale starting tomorrow. All I did was sign up for their mailing list 2 days ago.

Also have the same dilemma as some of you in that I will only want to go if Yuzu is skating, so am worried about purchasing ahead of time.  

If you will go only if Yuzu goes, I recommend waiting to buy tickets. I heard some rumors earlier that ISU might announce Grand Prix assignments on June 30th, so I plan to wait until the assignments are out.

3 hours ago, Charlène said:

Hi,

Could someone explain to me where the individual code of the presale must be enter on the website, please ?🙏

It doesn't say. Presumably there will be a place to enter it when they let us in to the sale? 

8 hours ago, IceWings said:

If you will go only if Yuzu goes, I recommend waiting to buy tickets. I heard some rumors earlier that ISU might announce Grand Prix assignments on June 30th, so I plan to wait until the assignments are out.

The downside of waiting until assignments are out is that it is very hard to get tickets at that point. I wasn't going to go to SCI 2019 and impulse bought tickets a few minutes after the assignments were released that season. You could literally see the available seats disappearing on the arena map. If you choose to wait, make sure you have a reliable way to find out immediately when the assignments come out, because any delay at all will probably result in you just not getting tickets.

4 hours ago, Charlène said:

Hi,

Could someone explain to me where the individual code of the presale must be enter on the website, please ?🙏

When you go to the pre-sale link, it will ask you to enter the code to unlock. 😊

Is anyone else super-confused by the ticket sales process? I got tickets. In the section I wanted. But I have no idea what they sold me, because the price they charged me was $100 less than the price they quoted me. On the exact same seats. 

Whatever I have, is called 'gold seating' 

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Is anyone else super-confused by the ticket sales process? I got tickets. In the section I wanted. But I have no idea what they sold me, because the price they charged me was $100 less than the price they quoted me. On the exact same seats. 

Whatever I have, is called 'gold seating' 

Same thing happened to me! I got tickets and now the map is showing tickets further up in the same section at $100 more and I'm super confused.

What section are you in?

hace 2 minutos , ImmortalBeloved said:

How do you purchase tickets without a Canadian address? It asks for province and CA zip code?

I put random province and postal code (looked them up in Google lol)

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

I put random province and postal code (looked them up in Google lol)

Thank you! I was thinking it had to be the credit card zip code which it wouldn't accept!

I wonder when the better sections next to the judges will be available..

hace 1 minuto , ImmortalBeloved said:

Thank you! I was thinking it had to be the credit card zip code!

My payment was accepted, so I think it is ok

hey everyone! I just purchased the Skate Canada ticket and I'm in section 22! what about you all? Also, I see that section 19, 20, and 21 were not on sale. those are the seats that I originally wanted. will those seats be available for sale on the public sale date?