Tickets for Torino GPF 2022

7 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

There is also an another website https://www.trenitalia.com

If you travel to Milano Malpensa, you need to take a train from Malpensa to Milano Centrale, then another one to Turin. 

But there is a direct bus connection from Malpensa to Turin, see here: https://www.omio.com

It also takes less time to take the bus (travel time varies, but it can even be 1h25 mins as compared to shortest time by train which is 2h07min). 

Travelling to Bergamo is much less convenient as Bergamo is far and at "the other side" of Milan (West), but it's doable. 

Thank you for the info!

21 hours ago, yuhzuri said:

thank you for all the info^^ the practice is always a highlight, I just love watching yuzu practicing! 

So I booked the hotel with enough time to arrive before practices until the gala. Do the full event pass include gala tickets?

I love watching him practice too, especially at the end when he does his cool-down exercises! :img_21:

And yes, the All-Event tickets should include the Gala.

18 hours ago, yuhzuri said:

I booked flights on the same days^^ I don't plan to arrive too late on the 7th, do you think the open practice starts early?

Does anyone know, if it is possible to go in during the practice session?

(sorry for spamming everyone, just really excited to finally take the step of going to a comp in person and possibly meet many other fans)

In the 2019 Torino GPF:

• Wed practice  8:45 am to 4:35 pm
  • Thur & Fri practices  7:00 am - 2:05 pm
  • Sat practice: 7:00 am - 12:05 pm

With the All-Event ticket, you should be able to see the practice sessions. You can go in at any time so you choose which practice sessions you want to see. If you buy Day Tickets, you should be able to see the morning practice for that day.

You can see the 2019 GPF schedule here:

http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111947.htm

Select the "Time and Practice Schedule" link.

Are we going to try group buying? If yes, maybe we can say what kind of ticket we want to purchase and @Perelandra can update the info on the first post to keep it visible. I don't think there will be much difference with 2019, so we can use the information that @Sun_Rise shared with the tickets of that year.

TICKET PRICES for GPF 2019:

VIP Packages:

• VIP PLATINUM PLUS: exclusive seats in the Platinum Plus sector, private entrance, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, Deluxe gift - € 1600
  • VIP PLATINUM: exclusive seats in the Platinum sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 1375
  • VIP GOLD: exclusive seats in the Gold sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 990

Regular all-event packages:

• Platinum €758
  • Gold €584
  • Silver €459
  • Bronze 1 €335
  • Bronze 2 €230

I'd like to buy all-event package Platinum or Gold :) 

@Anabel

Yes Please. I'm interested in group purchase

All Event PLATINUM ( or Gold ) is preference

Please, please I don't want to miss out on good seats. I'm even prepared to pay for VIP package, Platinum PLUS if needs be, although I concede this may mean sitting on my own and extra 800 Euros for food and gift not worth the money. Will pay this huge price if it's only option, don't want to risk ticket sell out craziness.

Another mini request, as close to K&C area as possible but this is tiny wish in comparison to getting Platinum or Gold all event. :pouty:

Many thanks

Sending you gold glitter shower if you can pull this off

Checked ISU website events page this morning, still nothing official about replacement venues for CoC and CoR. No skater assignments either

Looked at JSF website and Palavela site - again no updates/news

Checking all of above twice a day for updates

Have also checked a website for Italian Ice Sports Federation, Figure or rather Artistic Skating is one of the sports overseen by them in Italy. Same thing i.e nothing

I have subscribed to contact list for news and updates, although not sure how beneficial or helpful this will be, as it covers all skating topics except ice hockey. No doubt spam is on it's way to my inbox from Speed/Short Track

@Anabel

I'm interested in group purchase, too. I'd like to buy all-event Gold (close to k&c). This will be my first time watching a fs event not on the tv! 😆

Which seats are considered good? I see people wanting to stay near the K&C, but what about across from it, for example?

And which seats usually have the best perspective? Not necessarily super close to the ice

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Another mini request, as close to K&C area as possible but this is tiny wish in comparison to getting Platinum or Gold all event. :pouty:

Many thanks

Sending you gold glitter shower if you can pull this off

I think we all agree with your mini request :pouty:

I have a problem with my antivirus and I cannot access to the Palavela website. So I'm depending of what it's posted here...

@Perelandra Can you update the first post with this info? 

TICKET PRICES for GPF 2019:

VIP Packages:

• VIP PLATINUM PLUS: exclusive seats in the Platinum Plus sector, private entrance, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, Deluxe gift - € 1600
  • VIP PLATINUM: exclusive seats in the Platinum sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 1375
  • VIP GOLD: exclusive seats in the Gold sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 990

Regular all-event packages:

• Platinum €758:
    • Anabel
    • Perelandra
  • Gold €584
    • Anabel
    • Perelandra
    • LiaRy
    • Alzero
  • Silver €459
    • Alzero
    • LiaRy
  • Bronze 1 €335
  • Bronze 2 €230

Near to Kiss&Cry?

SoYZUMB.jpg

8 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Which seats are considered good? I see people wanting to stay near the K&C, but what about across from it, for example?

And which seats usually have the best perspective? Not necessarily super close to the ice

I only have the experience of Montpellier this year. I was for the SP in a platinum seat and for the FS in the gold, both in front of the judges. The view from the platinum seats was way better than the gold.

oLLPdW2.jpg

Edit to add the map again. I think that Montpellier rink was more or less same big.

5 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Thanks for looking it! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: 

I think there will be no update until the ISU anounce the GP venues... 

You are welcome. I'll check every day

From your previous experience, Platinum sounds like the best option for me. The seats you are indicating from the WC looks as if you would be able to see K&C quite well, even if not very close to it

Still quite tempted by Platinum Plus, the seating plan shows the seats are just behind the boards

I only worry about the glass. If you're sitting in the platinum zone in Palavela, there is this glass and for some reasons I find this disturbing - that there will be reflexes on it, etc. Although perhaps one can adjust and forget about it.