Tickets for Torino GPF 2022

19 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

The thought of going to Torino to see Yuzu with all of you was so heartwarming. I was very excited. Alas, I'm not going to go anymore since I don't care to spend this much money with Yuzu not being there and skating being what it is now.

As I mentioned, I've cancelled all of the hotel reservations that I'd made in the hope of seeing Yuzu and meeting you all. It felt completely deflating and sad to do that.

I posted a better virtual Pooh Rain to say thank you and good luck today to Yuzu after the press con. The beanie Poohs were going to be satellite gifts for the comps. 

Maybe we can organise a group tour to an ice show together and I'll bring the beanie Poohs for the group

28 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

As I mentioned, I've cancelled all of the hotel reservations that I'd made in the hope of seeing Yuzu and meeting you all. It felt completely deflating and sad to do that.

I posted a better virtual Pooh Rain to say thank you and good luck today to Yuzu after the press con. The beanie Poohs were going to be satellite gifts for the comps. 

Maybe we can organise a group tour to an ice show together and I'll bring the beanie Poohs for the group

sadly I will also cancel my reservations, the sport fs has become is not worth for me to travel for, I was hoping to see yuzu skate and meet everyone there. I hope to see some of you at a hanyu yuzuru ice show someday, which is worth spending every cent for. yuzu will also have my full support as a pro-skater on his new path ♥️ 

I will keep the group chat for the ones, who still want to go^^

2 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Definitely, I hope to go as a group to ice show

Yes, that would be great! I was so looking forward to seeing Yuzu skate live for the first time, but although I feel sad for myself, I am very happy for him, it was the right decision, and I am looking forward to what he'll gift us with in the future. It would be lovely to meet fellow Fanyus and enjoy his ice show together when it happens!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

For those still interested in purchasing tickets for GP final. There is information on the fisg.it website.

Hopefully we'll meet at a Yuzu show because I won't be attending ISU events 

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Hi 

For those still interested in purchasing tickets for GP final. There is information on the fisg.it website.

Hopefully we'll meet at a Yuzu show because I won't be attending ISU events 

I also received an email about ticket sale but I'm not going so I unsubscribed from the email list. They are also using the same twitter account as 2019GPF which I didn't unfollow in 2019 and I unfollowed it when I see them posted a new message a few days ago. It's good that we don't have to buy expensive tickets in advance just for a slight possibility of yuzu participating. Happy life of Fanyu-Pro.

after no further messages, I deleted the group chat. I’m also relieved we don’t have to attend any IxU events anymore and watch him fighting this broken system. I hope to meet many of you at an ice show someday, where we can enjoy the skating of pro athlete yuzuru hanyu to the fullest. Until then, all the best^^

• 1 month later...

I had booked a flight from London to Turin, back when we had hoped to see Yuzu at GP Final. 

When Yuzu announced his professional career. I decided not to attend an ISU event ever again so I thought that I had essentially had to forfeit the flight cost (non refundable ) Completely out of the blue, airline have had to cancel outbound and return flights, so I will have the cost refunded after all. This is great, I can reallocate the money to put towards a flight to Japan, should I be so lucky to get a Yuzu show ticket. 

Maybe there were no more bookings for those flights after July 19th. The flight times were ideal to see entire GPF and fly home the next day after Gala, but not really useful for business trip or weekend trip.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gosh nearly all the platinum plus and platinum seats are STILL available for all-event and single event, and many gold seats too.  It's only 4 days to go! They will have to move people forward from cheaper seats further back or it will look awful...I'd be annoyed if I paid a premium for those seats and then others got moved into most of them for the cost of less attractive seats.  They will have to bring schools in or something I think. I'll be interested to see how many attend practices....

https://gpfinal22.vivaticket.it/