Tickets for Torino GPF 2022

@Sun_Rise

Thanks for taking the time to do the ticket research.

In the past I've had to save my annual leave for school holidays or important exam periods. So it's my turn to indulge myself and use my leave time to see Yuzu in competition, in Europe

I am prepared to pay any price for all event pass to see our Ice Emperor, so if it's VIP Plat Plus (from your previous post )or risk not getting anything, I am going to pay crazy exorbitant price. 

If satellites are able to secure block booking for good seats before general sale of tickets, then I would be very interested

Thank you again

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Another mini request, as close to K&C area as possible but this is tiny wish in comparison to getting Platinum or Gold all event. :pouty:

Many thanks

Sending you gold glitter shower if you can pull this off

I think we all agree with your mini request :pouty:

I have a problem with my antivirus and I cannot access to the Palavela website. So I'm depending of what it's posted here...

@Perelandra Can you update the first post with this info? 

TICKET PRICES for GPF 2019:

VIP Packages:

• VIP PLATINUM PLUS: exclusive seats in the Platinum Plus sector, private entrance, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, Deluxe gift - € 1600
  • VIP PLATINUM: exclusive seats in the Platinum sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 1375
  • VIP GOLD: exclusive seats in the Gold sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 990

Regular all-event packages:

• Platinum €758:
    • Anabel
    • Perelandra
  • Gold €584
    • Anabel
    • Perelandra
    • LiaRy
    • Alzero
  • Silver €459
    • Alzero
    • LiaRy
  • Bronze 1 €335
  • Bronze 2 €230

Near to Kiss&Cry?

SoYZUMB.jpg

I suggest using the first post to put a summary of the type of tickets that were sold in 2019 and their prices, as @Sun_Rise did in the general thread. So maybe we can start to decide what kind of ticket we want to buy as @LiaRysuggested.

Oh no apologies. 

Thank you, that is the best suggestion, but I don't know how to do this.

@Sun_Rise

Please could you post your summary of ticket pricing for Torino into this thread and maybe we could ask admin to put your post first

16 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Oh no apologies. 

Thank you, that is the best suggestion, but I don't know how to do this.

Thank you for making this thread!

You have the 3 dots to the right of your post, click on them and choose edit - then you can edit your post

Ok, so this is what I posted so far on the previous GPF 2019 in Torino. Of course, this may change altogether with the prices. 

PREVIOUS THREAD: A thread on GPF 2019 (Tickets & Discussion) can be found HERE

VENUE: Since it's planned to take place in the same venue (PalaVela) - they may have some info as well https://www.palavelatorino.it/eventi/

WEBSITE/TICKETS: But last time they also had a special website torino2019.com, so maybe they will have a similar one for the incoming event. It was via https://www.vivaticket.com/it. They were first selling VIP tickets late June and then I think 19-20 July the all-event tickets were available. Satellites here also formed a group to purchase group tickets. 

VIP Packages:

• VIP PLATINUM PLUS: exclusive seats in the Platinum Plus sector, private entrance, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, Deluxe gift - € 1600
  • VIP PLATINUM: exclusive seats in the Platinum sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 1375
  • VIP GOLD: exclusive seats in the Gold sector, dedicated lounge and hostess, gourmet catering, gift - € 990

• Platinum €758
  • Gold €584
  • Silver €459
  • Bronze 1 €335
  • Bronze 2 €230

They included OP and Gala. 

Prices dependent on the seating area, see the map here (The original webpage is unavailable, and I could only find the map on account that appears to be Shoma's fan): 

Single event tickets were available in October and some people also got these tickets. 

Note that there was also some kind of "sale" with "Smart Sport packages" in September (something round 10 Sept), when they were selling the same all-event packages but with a much lower price than the one from July. These did not include OP and Gala, though. 

4 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

Ok, so this is what I posted so far on the previous GPF 2019 in Torino. Of course, this may change altogether with the prices. 

PREVIOUS THREAD: A thread on GPF 2019 (Tickets & Discussion) can be found HERE

VENUE: Since it's planned to take place in the same venue (PalaVela) - they may have some info as well https://www.palavelatorino.it/eventi/

WEBSITE/TICKETS: But last time they also had a special website torino2019.com, so maybe they will have a similar one for the incoming event. It was via https://www.vivaticket.com/it. They were first selling VIP tickets late June and then I think 19-20 July the all-event tickets were available. Satellites here also formed a group to purchase group tickets. 

VIP Packages:

• Platinum €758
  • Gold €584
  • Silver €459
  • Bronze 1 €335
  • Bronze 2 €230

They included OP and Gala. 

Prices dependent on the seating area, see the map here (The original webpage is unavailable, and I could only find the map on account that appears to be Shoma's fan): 

Single event tickets were available in October and some people also got these tickets. 

Note that there was also some kind of "sale" with "Smart Sport packages" in September (something round 10 Sept), when they were selling the same all-event packages but with a much lower price than the one from July. These did not include OP and Gala, though. 

Thanks for taking the time to do the ticket research.

In the past I've had to save my annual leave for school holidays or important exam periods. So it's my turn to indulge myself and use my leave time to see Yuzu in competition, in Europe

I am prepared to pay any price for all event pass to see our Ice Emperor, so if it's VIP Plat Plus (from your previous post )or risk not getting anything, I am going to pay crazy exorbitant price. 

If satellites are able to secure block booking for good seats before general sale of tickets, then I would be very interested

Thank you again

• robin changed the title to Tickets for Torino GPF 2022

I think that having the information about tickets purchasing of all the competitions in a single thread will be a chaos when it comes to organizing group purchases. If separate threads are made, each one will be able to go to the event that interests directly.

I concur, separate threads for different GP events. Not everyone is interested in all comps and better to group interest together in relevant threads, otherwise there will be degree of confusion. 

It will also be easier to organise things if interested parties go to the relevant thread to discuss that event

6 hours ago, Anabel said:

I think that having the information about tickets purchasing of all the competitions in a single thread will be a chaos when it comes to organizing group purchases. If separate threads are made, each one will be able to go to the event that interests directly.

Agreed. Please keep them separate.

thank you everyone for gathering so much information here! I'm also very keen to traveling to Torino for the GPF and already took my vacation leave on these days^^ it would be best to organize everything in one separate thread! the tickets in the past have been so pricey o__O

still I really want to gooooo, looking forward to meet many other and I#m also preparing fanyu gifts for the event