Celebrating the 5th Anniversary of Planet Hanyu!

1. When did you become a fan of Yuzu?

I actually came across Yuzu this year before the 2022 Winter Olympics. I always watch past videos of Yuna Kim, then I accidentally clicked on Yuzuru hanyu's video on youtube. It was a clip from FAOI performance (Masquerade). I fell in love with his elegance and art on ice. Then, I found myself searching for videos of him in any platform that I'm signed up with. The other month, I started joining cupsleeves event for him as a welcome for the Spring season.

2. When and why did you sign up for Planet Hanyu?

I saw a retweeted post from Yuzuru Hanyu Philippines. I followed PlanetHanyu.com on twitter which led me to signing up. I am currently on the process of finding a new community for my newly found idol. 

3. Did you make any irl friends through Planet Hanyu? 

Not yet. I hope to find some. :) 

4. Have you participated in any group projects on Planet Hanyu?

Not yet. I am a baby Fanyu, but I am active when it comes to events of my idols. Once I settle in, expect me to appear in many events.

5. Did you attend any meetups with other satellites at competitions?

Not yet. Waah, I hope to attend one day.

6. What do you like the most about this forum? 

I guess the comfort of having a community that understands my love for Yuzu. No one else relates to me whenever I mention his name at home or at work. 

7. Would you like to participate in the giveaway?

Yes!!! I would love to. The items on display are very nice. I would love to expand my merch of yuzu. :) FRBMWAbaUAIGzDS?format=jpg&name=large

Hace 10 horas, GaYeon said:

I actually came across Yuzu this year before the 2022 Winter Olympics. I always watch past videos of Yuna Kim, then I accidentally clicked on Yuzuru hanyu's video on youtube. It was a clip from FAOI performance (Masquerade). I fell in love with his elegance and art on ice. Then, I found myself searching for videos of him in any platform that I'm signed up with. The other month, I started joining cupsleeves event for him as a welcome for the Spring season.

I saw a retweeted post from Yuzuru Hanyu Philippines. I followed PlanetHanyu.com on twitter which led me to signing up. I am currently on the process of finding a new community for my newly found idol. 

Not yet. I am a baby Fanyu, but I am active when it comes to events of my idols. Once I settle in, expect me to appear in many events.

I guess the comfort of having a community that understands my love for Yuzu. No one else relates to me whenever I mention his name at home or at work. 

Yes!!! I would love to. The items on display are very nice. I would love to expand my merch of yuzu. :) FRBMWAbaUAIGzDS?format=jpg&name=large

Hi and welcome to Planet Hanyu! Thank you for sharing and answering :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw: however please note that the giveaways draw already happened yesterday and the winners have been announced. 

I hope we'll get the chance to meet at competitions or a show! Also stay tuned, we'll certainly have other giveaways this year during our YuzuSkatingParty:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

On 5/1/2022 at 8:28 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

:thanks: everyone for participating and sharing your experiences as satellites! :loveshower:

It's been heartwarming to read all answers and so great to have so many new satellites! We hope everyone will get the chance in the future to participate in many projects and also to meet other satellites! :67638860:

Here the giveaway's winners :626gdau::

@CarolineHANYU GIVEAWAY 1 (1x Kateigaho booklet)

@yuzu02 GIVEAWAY 2 (YH Exhibition 2022 postcards Set A)

@Elly  GIVEAWAY 3 (YH Exhibition 2022 postcards Set B)

@caramelicht  GIVEAWAY 4 (YH Exhibition 2022 Origin clear file)

@kiya GIVEAWAY 5 (YH Exhibition 2022 White Legend clear file)

@jobell GIVEAWAY 6 (YH Exhibition 2022 Ten to Chi To tote bag)

@yuzujuice  GIVEAWAY 7 (YH poster, ANA jacket (50x80cm))

@TokyoDream GIVEAWAY 8 (Ice Jewels vol.13 + Etude clear file)

@Gladys GIVEAWAY 9 (SEKKISEI original postcard)

@Anni GIVEAWAY 10 (magazine KISS&CRY vol. 33)

@yuzuru_thelegendaryskater GIVEAWAY 11 (magazine KISS&CRY vol. 42)

zJTigk7.jpg

TdfjAnO.jpg

Special thanks to @yuzuonice for all the work for this and every single project we've worked on! :img_21:

Oh my goodness! Wow! Thank you so much! It is such a wonderful surprise to see my name on the list. That made my day. <3 Thank you all so much!

Guest turquoiseblue
On 5/2/2022 at 1:03 PM, GaYeon said:

Welcome to the Planet, @GaYeon :welcome: What a lovely picture! :YuzuPoohLove:

Unfortunately the deadline has already passed :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:, but as @Yuzu_legend mentioned, you can participate in future giveaways :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

On 5/1/2022 at 5:28 PM, Yuzu_legend said:

:thanks: everyone for participating and sharing your experiences as satellites! :loveshower:

It's been heartwarming to read all answers and so great to have so many new satellites! We hope everyone will get the chance in the future to participate in many projects and also to meet other satellites! :67638860:

Here the giveaway's winners :626gdau::

@CarolineHANYU GIVEAWAY 1 (1x Kateigaho booklet)

@yuzu02 GIVEAWAY 2 (YH Exhibition 2022 postcards Set A)

@Elly  GIVEAWAY 3 (YH Exhibition 2022 postcards Set B)

@caramelicht  GIVEAWAY 4 (YH Exhibition 2022 Origin clear file)

@kiya GIVEAWAY 5 (YH Exhibition 2022 White Legend clear file)

@jobell GIVEAWAY 6 (YH Exhibition 2022 Ten to Chi To tote bag)

@yuzujuice  GIVEAWAY 7 (YH poster, ANA jacket (50x80cm))

@TokyoDream GIVEAWAY 8 (Ice Jewels vol.13 + Etude clear file)

@Gladys GIVEAWAY 9 (SEKKISEI original postcard)

@Anni GIVEAWAY 10 (magazine KISS&CRY vol. 33)

@yuzuru_thelegendaryskater GIVEAWAY 11 (magazine KISS&CRY vol. 42)

zJTigk7.jpg

TdfjAnO.jpg

Special thanks to @yuzuonice for all the work for this and every single project we've worked on! :img_21:

Congratulations to all the winners!! :7938863::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::7938863:

I received my giveaway prize safely.  :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Thank you so much @Yuzu_legend and the PlanetHanyu team! It is very kind of you, and they are all so beautiful!

df65mt9-f4355347-86f9-40a2-abc7-182b4e96

df65mtk-2fdcd522-df75-4759-b6db-40028d2d

Thanks again and best wishes to everyone! Looking forward to my first FaOI experience. :img_20:

Guest turquoiseblue
20 minutes ago, Elly said:

I received my giveaway prize safely.  :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Thank you so much @Yuzu_legend and the PlanetHanyu team! It is very kind of you, and they are all so beautiful!

df65mt9-f4355347-86f9-40a2-abc7-182b4e96

df65mtk-2fdcd522-df75-4759-b6db-40028d2d

Thanks again and best wishes to everyone! Looking forward to my first FaOI experience. :img_20:

How wonderful :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5::tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg::tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5: Thank you for sharing the photos! I'm glad to hear that it has reached you safely :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

On 4/27/2022 at 3:51 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

1. When did you become a fan of Yuzu? 

About One year ago I happen to see in YouTube Yuzuru’s 2018 Nottestellata performance and fell in love. I always liked to figure skating but never really watshed it before because lack of musicality and artistity. Yuzuru show me that I can also enjoy figure skating.  When I see performance of my dreams and actually better than I would ever imagine. Yuzuru make that all possible. My first reaction was to find all possible information about Notestellata and I was overhelmed by all nolige of One performance. First, name Notestellata what means something like starry sky. Second, Yuzuru choose that name to represent that hope and beauty what he feels for life and all his supporters. Same feeling he has when he live Japan earth quake and in that moment he look in the sky and said that night stars all so beautifull. He also said 2016 that we are who support all like those stars in that night. Also his warrior spirit, humble what are for me most important things but Yuzuru is also so much more…🥰.

1. When and why did you sign up for Planet Hanyu?
  2. Actually I signed up today and I have couple months thinked about it. There are so much comments of full of love and good information. I want to read and I have read many comments on Planet Hanyu before. Every information about Yuzu is important and this is in my opinion really good site and community. I haven’t noticed One bit something mean. I really feel that I want to infuture speak hier with people and share different experiences for add that I just read comments.
  3. Did you make any irl friends through Planet Hanyu?
    I am so new but definitely I am gonna.😁
  4. Have you participated in any group projects on Planet Hanyu? No, I would definitely someday attend. I have YouTube channel for Yuzu, so someday it would be fun and supportive for Hanyu to do something also on Planet Hanyu.
  5. Did you attend any meetups with other satellites at competitions? I have no possibility to go watch Yuzu, but I am going to support Yuzuru hardest I can. I go definitely someday and I am going to speak with Yuzu say that I am grateful for him and hope he can live life that he want. Ofcourse I am going to say him that I am here always supporting him and say that don’t ever give anyone to change your skating style. Be best and thank you for your skating and enjoy life fully.❤️
  6. What do you like the most about this forum? I like how there can find every detail of Yuzu. I have discovered many things from Yuzu in hier and love many comments they make my heart warm.
  7. Would you like to participate in the giveaway?Definitely yes!!! I would love to win something Yuzuru related! Thank you for this quiz I really liked to comment and thak you for opportunity win something Yuzuru related🙏😊.