Yuzuru Hanyu- Serbian (српски)

hanyu_pooh

Hello everyone, this is a Serbian Yuzuru Hanyu topic, where Serbs, Croatians, Bosnians and more can gather and talk about Yuzuru Hanyu and his art :]

Before typing in anything, please start off with:

• your name/nickname
  • nationality
  • ur a fan since...
  • u can add in a hobby, ur pet's name, or anything sweet you'd like to share...

...So we can get to know u a little better ^^

Please respect and follow the forum's rules <3

Here's my introducion:

[Hi hello :D, my name is Lana, I'm from Serbia and I've been a fan ever since I was a kid. (Around the age of 3-4, which is around 2011-2012)]

Thank u for joining, please enjoy ur stay :]

(and make sure to eat and drink regulary, take care of yourself <3)

I guess I fit into the "and more" category? :D 

Pozdrav vsem iz Slovenije!! <3 

Bom kar po slovensko, upam da me razumete :peace2:

Sem Anja iz Slovenije, in za Yuzuru-ja sem prvič slišala leta 2016, ko sem scrollala po Tumblrju :D Takoj sem binge-watchala vse njegove programe prek Youtuba in začela spremljat njegove tekme. Takrat Planet Hanyu še ni obstajal, tako da sem v fandomu sodelovala preko Twitterja in Tumblrja, pa tudi GoldenSkate sem včasih prebirala... :wink2:

@hanyu_pooh Wait, you've been a fan since you were 3 or 4?? Did your parents introduce you or something?? I'd love to hear your story!! :O 

hello! my name is miljana and i'm from serbia! as for my nicknames, you can call me mimi, most of my friends call me that! i've first heard about yuzu in 2020 i think, but i really became a fan during the olympics in beijing, so you can say i'm quite new:happy: 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:02 PM, yuzuonice said:

Wait, you've been a fan since you were 3 or 4?? Did your parents introduce you or something?? I'd love to hear your story!! :O 

welcome !!! well, my grandpa has been a HUGEEE sports fan since always. When Hanyu first got on ice i was around year n a half :YuzuPoohLove: so,, when i was around 3-4, and started "functionating" and memorizing things etc,, my grandpa and i watched sports on tv and youtube . I mostly used youtube with my uncle though,, cuz he knew how to use the computer better !!! So, as I was growing, every Olympics or World Championship Yuzuru would be on, I watched it on tv. Now that I'm more familiar with social media, I stumbled across a yuzu carrd on twitter, and decided to check it out. There was a section for "yuzuru hanyu forum" and i checked it out. Now I'm here hehe. Since I have had more freedom as I was growing I got to learn more about Yuzu on social media. I don't think I'll have a chance to see him soon, but i am looking forward to it :devilYuzu:

15 hours ago, hanyu_pooh said:

ugh so swag !! не знам да ли преферираш српски али можемо и једно и друго :)

хвала, хвала :happy: мени је искрено свеједно, можемо да комбинујемо :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 12:57 AM, Pink Elephants said:

Ćao Lana i dobrodošla na forum:8122685: I ja sam iz Srbije isto, baš lepo je videti ovaj thread, neznam puno ljudi ovde koji vole klizanje. Ja pratim od 2015 a Juzu mi se dopao 2017 kad sam videla H&L :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Koje programe najviše voliš? :)

O MOJ BOZE. Mnogo MNOGO mi je zao sto ovako kasno odgovaram. Jako sam zauzeta sa skolom, takodje sam i putovala puno :( definitivno singles (ladies i men's!!) 

• 8 months later...

Pozdrav.Ja sam iz Bosne i drago mi je to mogu o Yuzuru pisat na svom  jeziku.obozavatelj sam od 2018 pratim uz pomoc kcerki koje mi prevode engleske tekstove.

voljela sam klizanje i davne 1984 kad je bila olimpijada u sarajevu ali zbog svih desavanja u mojoj zemlji prestala sam dok se nije pojavio yuzuru sad gledam svaki dan njegove programe:wave:

• 6 months later...