Uploading Avatars and Credits

robin

18 minutes ago, rozuyu said:

Hi guys, I've been wondering, how to upload an animated avatar? I don't know how to do it. I have a gif (right file and image size) but no matter what I do it ends up being a still image. Could you help me out?

Can you tell me how big your file is? (in bytes)

29 minutes ago, rozuyu said:

@liha it's 600kB

OK that should not be the problem then. 

You have completed the whole process and the gif showed up in your profile as a still image, right?

I will try helping you later when I get home as I am not at my pc at the moment.

(or maybe if another admin sees this before then they might help you, too.) 

Maybe you can try uploading an alternative gif for now and see if it works to make sure the gif file itself isn't the problem. 

• robin unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

ahem...feeling stupid tonight. I can't crop my photo correctly because the handles only go all together as a square and my photo is rectangular. Also, the photo appears blurry while it didn't not seem blurry to me when I took it. Can someone help me?

1 hour ago, Kadova said:

ahem...feeling stupid tonight. I can't crop my photo correctly because the handles only go all together as a square and my photo is rectangular. Also, the photo appears blurry while it didn't not seem blurry to me when I took it. Can someone help me?

can you send an imgur link? :) 

• 4 years later...
On 8/3/2022 at 10:12 AM, yuzuangel said:

yeah of course you can, does the tool not work? you can send me a photo to and ican try if it doesn't work for you

I could not do it on my laptop but I can do it on my phone. So it's now done. Thank you anyway😊