Your Username

Pamigena

On 6/22/2018 at 8:13 PM, Everlyuzu said:

Mine is fairly simple 😂

My name is Everly.

Everly + Yuzu = Everlyuzu:tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Awww, Everly is such a cute name! I sounds so sweet <3 Welcome dear lurker :peek:

• 4 months later...

My username is created by the fact that I feel a frenzy rush of emotions whenever I think of/watch figure skating but especially Yuzu — which is why I'm here after all :p , I first used this as a username over at Tumblr (for a figure skating themed fanblog, ofc :68468287:), and now that I decided to be here as well I made it as my username here (though I use underscore instead of dash like on Tumblr).

On 5/14/2017 at 9:37 AM, Sombreuil said:

I never really expected to post anything when I was lurking on the previous site.  I needed something I wouldn't forget if I didn't use it much (hah) 

My username is the climbing version of my favourite bourbon rose.  I grow old varieties for their scent and interesting shapes but most of my favourites have long names which would be a pain to type in every time. Sombreuil is the climbing version of Souvenir de la Malmaison which would be a bit much.  When it flowers I might try and take a photo to use on this site.

Did you ever share the picture? I'm interested! :20111123175648e45:

There are two reasons for my username, the first is a long story about an old role play community online I belonged to over 15 years ago in which I played some Harry Potter role play xD, my main character was called Miranda Goshawk (who is the author of the standard books of spells!), eventually all my friends just called me Mir, and that's actually how people still call me irl. 

The second reason is I was very much into Magic: The Gathering, the trading card game, and in one of my favorite decks there was a creature called Leaden Myr, and since I was already getting called Mir and black was my favorite mana color, I took it for all my internet and social media usernames 😂😂

14 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

I used it for a bit the first summer this forum was open - this was it.  It’s more cream coloured than the non climber, and typically the best flowers are out of reach !

https://imgur.com/gallery/ov2J3gr

That is gorgeous. I have always had an interest in this topic, but never really got around to looking for information! Thank you for sharing! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Exploring forums and I stumbled across this thread.:rofl3:

'Nekozuu" was a nickname given to me by my friends many years ago, as I love cats and Yuzu.  :softYuzu:

and uh Yuzu left my friends an impression as a catboy.........so................... :embSwan: uhhhhhhhh xD

at first I wanted to put YuNekozuu as my PH username, but I finally settled with YuzuNekozuu. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/28/2021 at 9:18 PM, YuzuNekozuu said:

Exploring forums and I stumbled across this thread.:rofl3:

'Nekozuu" was a nickname given to me by my friends many years ago, as I love cats and Yuzu.  :softYuzu:

and uh Yuzu left my friends an impression as a catboy.........so................... :embSwan: uhhhhhhhh xD

at first I wanted to put YuNekozuu as my PH username, but I finally settled with YuzuNekozuu. 

Woah i love Yuzu and cats, too, :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp: but my name is soooo long, do you think so :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqGr4o1qz4rgp:

I wanted to go with Dancing Butterflies, because they absolutely impress me in Origin 2.0 's sit spin (my favorite costume). But I don't like the word butterfly for such a delicate animal, neither in my own language. The word sounds and looks too rough for me. In addition, it shouldn't imply the idea of having butterflies in the stomach.

In feather there is the link to Yuzuru's name, to his smooth and light movements and to Origin 1.0 's costume, which I also like very much.

So, in the end I chose dancing feather and I'm happy with it, because a fanyu can associate it with Yuzuru.

On 6/8/2021 at 12:54 AM, DancingFeather said:

I wanted to go with Dancing Butterflies, because they absolutely impress me in Origin 2.0 's sit spin (my favorite costume). But I don't like the word butterfly for such a delicate animal, neither in my own language. The word sounds and looks too rough for me. In addition, it shouldn't imply the idea of having butterflies in the stomach.

In feather there is the link to Yuzuru's name, to his smooth and light movements and to Origin 1.0 's costume, which I also like very much.

So, in the end I chose dancing feather and I'm happy with it, because a fanyu can associate it with Yuzuru.

Woah origin 2.0 is my love, too :img_21: purple suits him so much :knc_brian2: