Your Username

Pamigena

Wow so many have quite the history with their usernames!

I tried to register to the forum multiple times and failed over and over again. So I started putting in jumps 'cause I was getting a bit frustrated. This one is made it though.

At least now I can enjoy the full planethanyu experience :yay:

Wow so many have quite the history with their usernames!

I tried to register to the forum multiple times and failed over and over again. So I started putting in jumps 'cause I was getting a bit frustrated. This one is made it though.

At least now I can enjoy the full planethanyu experience :yay:

Just your luck the only jump that ended up working was Yuzu's least favorite! :rofl2:

My nick name's a record of what my daughter was saying when she was little. She couldn't repeat the words yet. Her daddy called her jokingly "Frozalinda". She couldn't repeat it. She was talking "sesinda". That's why I'm now sesinda :laugh:

I never really expected to post anything when I was lurking on the previous site.  I needed something I wouldn't forget if I didn't use it much (hah) 

My username is the climbing version of my favourite bourbon rose.  I grow old varieties for their scent and interesting shapes but most of my favourites have long names which would be a pain to type in every time. Sombreuil is the climbing version of Souvenir de la Malmaison which would be a bit much.  When it flowers I might try and take a photo to use on this site.

On 2017-5-12 at 05:01, sallycinnamon said:

I love your username :) I love the word shampoo a lot, lol

haha Thank you! :BeatingHeart:

On 2017-5-12 at 08:52, Pamigena said:

oh stupid me, I never made that connection :love: I used to love that series

(It's also still the first thing I think about when I see the nickname P Chan :rofl2: sorry Chan fans, no offense, it just is what it is)

hahahaha you know, always I think the nickname PChan I immediatly think in the black piglet xDD!! :xD:

Mine is the name of a fish. It has no meaning whatsover. Back in high school I remember vaguely that my group of friends had something going on with giving animal nicknames to each other (?) I don't even remember what was the point of that LOL  But since then I started naming some of my internet stuff that because I couldn't think of anything.   

It's a cute little fish though.  

Guest turquoiseblue
2 hours ago, kitsune said:

My username is because my favorite animal is a fox that in the Japanese language is kitsune.

That is a lovely username. Welcome to the Planet Hanyu :bouquet-smiley: Have fun here! 

my name tho...it's pretty self-explanatory. I feel so ashamed I didn't think more when creating this :smiley_facepalm:

In any case, the main reason for the uuu part is because you know yuzu's first coach? I like how he calls yuzu, yuzuuuuuuu (no this is not a random reason I came up wih to justify myself :space:)