Jump to content
Pamigena

Random Thought Theater

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Ohh I assumed it was the lookalike local memeface,too!

 

I moved on but that name will be forever engraved within my soul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Endless figure skating talks at home.

 

Mom: So, you are watching FS this week again. What is it now?

Me: 4CC!

Mom: But your Japanese guy isn't competing yet?

Me: No :squishedPooh:

Mom: And that masculine American guy too?

Me: No

Mom: And Fernandez? (after mom saw Javi's ex in black leather jacket last week, he regained all the points he lost because of non-macho's programs of this season, and is considered to be her favorite again :smiley-laughing021:)

Me: This is the competition for the non-European skaters, mom! 

Mom: Ok, but if so, what is the reason to watch?

Me: You see, there are other cool Japanese skaters, but most importantly there is a very lovely Chinese skater...

Mom: OMG, those talented and handsome skating guys are simply endless! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I‘ve been in a pretty bad mood lately but Kaori and Boyang winning 4CC has managed to lift it first time in a week 

 

This comp is a gift 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This morning was an interesting taster of what watching the Olympic competition will be like - mad panic when Eurosport player refused to work, relief when I realised they were showing the last group live on tv, realisation that it's freezing in front of the tv in the mornings so I need to get the fleece blankets out for the 9.2.18.  Muting Turandot and Joanne Conway is good - come back Hanratty, all is forgiven.  Praying that the BBC will be covering it live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There going to be a super bowl party at my house this weekend. I’m actually looking forward to the game. I used to obsessed with football when I was younger but not as much anymore... my fave team is the Patriots.   :13877886: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Washed my hair today and saw that my Yuzu-in-summer haircut turned into mushroom! I just wonder how it happened because it means that a half of my hair decided to grow while the other one - not. For better or worse, my hair is soft and it's winter now so it can't hold mushroom look more than a few hours. But, really, the Universe plays strange games sometimes.

11 часов назад, Sammie сказал:

There going to be a super bowl party at my house this weekend. I’m actually looking forward to the game. I used to obsessed with football when I was younger but not as much anymore... my fave team is the Patriots.   :13877886: 

 

Have a lot of fun! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what I'm doing but I booked my flight for Seoul and in two weeks I'll be in PyeongChang and I'm going to watch the men's event there. :smiley_hairpull: :eeking: :0006:(Or I hope so..I still need a SP ticket...:hopelessness:.) I I've never done such a crazy thing in my entire life :headdesk: I was considering to go to GPF next season but there are lots of questions about that, and it's risky and equally expensive too (+ the flight tickets are even more expensive than to Korea for example), although I always wanted to visit Canada and especially British Columbia, but hopefully I'll have an opportunity to go there once...

But I don't know if I'll see Yuzu skating next season or after that, that's why I thought it was an opportunity I shouldn't miss. There are lots of things to organize and to do and I'm both excited :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:and nervous :unsure: a bit but I can't wait to go there and cheer for Yuzu as much as I can. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:I'll also be very happy to meet some fellow satellites there (some of them I met before but some of them not yet). :smiley-dance018:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I don't know what I'm doing but I booked my flight for Seoul and in two weeks I'll be in PyeongChang and I'm going to watch the men's event there. :smiley_hairpull: :eeking: :0006:(Or I hope so..I still need a SP ticket...:hopelessness:.) I I've never done such a crazy thing in my entire life :headdesk: I was considering to go to GPF next season but there are lots of questions about that, and it's risky and equally expensive too (+ the flight tickets are even more expensive than to Korea for example), although I always wanted to visit Canada and especially British Columbia, but hopefully I'll have an opportunity to go there once...

But I don't know if I'll see Yuzu skating next season or after that, that's why I thought it was an opportunity I shouldn't miss. There are lots of things to organize and to do and I'm both excited :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:and nervous :unsure: a bit but I can't wait to go there and cheer for Yuzu as much as I can. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:I'll also be very happy to meet some fellow satellites there (some of them I met before but some of them not yet). :smiley-dance018:

Watching him skate live is an experience! It's many degrees of awesome, and he is far more captivating live than on TV. =) I always wondered how people could concentrate on a little figure in the center of a giant sheet of ice waving their limbs about-and then I saw him live. Him and Javi both.

 

Have fun and good luck with the SP tickets. Cheer him on for all of us who can't go cheer for him live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xen said:

Watching him skate live is an experience!

And addictive. You NEED to see him again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

And addictive. You NEED to see him again.

I don't want to scare her bank/credit card yet, keep it hush hush, kay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xen said:

I don't want to scare her bank/credit card yet, keep it hush hush, kay?

It's better this way, so she can start saving up for GPF :war:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Xen said:

I always wondered how people could concentrate on a little figure in the center of a giant sheet of ice waving their limbs about-and then I saw him live.

 

Omg same!!! 

I saw LGC at Helsinki by one of the furthest seats in the Arena. He was just a lil' tiny purple spot. But what a spot. During the Step Sequence, it was like watching... I don't know... a lil' purple star dancing about? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×