Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

@Murieleirum Forgot to say welcome back, and how was your trip? (Did you say you went to China? If you did, @Mastyaeva is planning a trip and might be glad of any tips about the traveling/red tape and such things!)

I have deadlines again and if I procrastinate today I will be back in that same old familiar ship. *sigh* Have I finally learnt my lesson? I suspect not.

14 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

@Murieleirum Forgot to say welcome back, and how was your trip? (Did you say you went to China? If you did, @Mastyaeva is planning a trip and might be glad of any tips about the traveling/red tape and such things!)

Thank you so much! The trip was crazy, literally, craziest month of my life probably... eventful and intense and lots of Chinese food! Delicious, really, I kinda miss it almost. (ALMOST). 

For travelling suggestions, mmh... bring a hand sanitized wherever you go, and a face mask could help deal with the smog if you are going to crowded cities... also, learning some Chinese survival sentences can't hurt, since communicating in English will be close to impossible. 

12 часов назад, Murieleirum сказал:

Thank you so much! The trip was crazy, literally, craziest month of my life probably... eventful and intense and lots of Chinese food! Delicious, really, I kinda miss it almost. (ALMOST). 

For travelling suggestions, mmh... bring a hand sanitized wherever you go, and a face mask could help deal with the smog if you are going to crowded cities... also, learning some Chinese survival sentences can't hurt, since communicating in English will be close to impossible. 

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! 

Thank you for you tips! 

Why I'm so emo for Zhenya this time? :13877886: I just always appreciated her as a hardworking professional. Sometimes I liked her programs.

Is it all because she cames back after an injury and I want her to get everything back? If it's so, I really afraid to imagine myself in February, when all my fan fillings will break the dam behind which I keep them now. :dpooh:

26 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Why I'm so emo for Zhenya this time? :13877886: I just always appreciated her as a hardworking professional. Sometimes I liked her programs.

Is it all because she cames back after an injury and I want her to get everything back? If it's so, I really afraid to imagine myself in February, when all my fan fillings will break the dam behind which I keep them now. :dpooh:

I think the parallel with Yuzu this season is making us more attached to her than usual. But her skating is so completely different from his.

3 минуты назад, WinForPooh сказал:

I think the parallel with Yuzu this season is making us more attached to her than usual. But her skating is so completely different from his.

You are right. But my maternal instinct is difficult to deal with. :13877886:

9 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

You are right. But my maternal instinct is difficult to deal with. :13877886:

For the first time in ages, her victory is not guaranteed, too. It's been so long since she was anything but the favourite! Well, she is a very fierce competitor, this will only make her determined to be better. And wanting to raise her BV will motivate her to fix her lutz edge, which I'm sure she is perfectly capable of doing if she gives it that intense focus she has. So this will probably make her even better!

6 минут назад, WinForPooh сказал:

For the first time in ages, her victory is not guaranteed, too. It's been so long since she was anything but the favourite! Well, she is a very fierce competitor, this will only make her determined to be better. And wanting to raise her BV will motivate her to fix her lutz edge, which I'm sure she is perfectly capable of doing if she gives it that intense focus she has. So this will probably make her even better!

And Olympics will be even more dramatic (if it can be more dramatic, because it's already insane).

3 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

And Olympics will be even more dramatic (if it can be more dramatic, because it's already insane).

Don't tell me that, it's already got me :13877886: and I'm still not over poor Wakababy not making it. And my favourite, Mai. :13877886:That's without even starting on Yuzu! :13877886::13877886:

With all these talk about Olympic , i suddenly have a panic attack :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

ready , not ready , ready..:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

we believe in our culture that whatever we do or behave on the first day of the Lunar New Year will have an impact on the whole year , so we want to be pleasant  , not argue , give out lucky money ,.... 

I’ll be watching FG , with intensive emotions , may as well forsake tradition :13877886: