Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

В 08/01/2018 в 13:59, Xen сказал:

your dad is my mom's male doppelganger in thinking on FS.

Is your mom at least consistent in liking Plushenko and Yagudin?

She is consistent: she liked Plushenko a lot when he was skating (before he became a celebrity) (in opposite, I was Stéphane's fan that time). Not sure about Yagudin. I think, he didn't really attracted her attention. Kostner is still her favorite skating lady (as she is graceful, mature and has beautiful spins, although my mom admits that Carolina is a bit slow in comparison with the rest of top ladies now). In addition, my mom considers Javi to be the most handsome skater of the generation, as he is a real "macho" (I think, I shouldn't show her Javi in glasses). His last year SP is her absolute favorite. But she was disappointed by Javi's choice of programs for this season and by his mistakes. So Nathan is a favorite now with his energetic short and no "bright silk costumes with flowers" (sigh). 

On 1/5/2018 at 9:52 AM, Hydroblade said:

:rofl: he has a gf now tho.

Funny thing, he had a crush on me when he was in high school, because he said i could compete with him in math and guitar (his brother is very good at math and plays a ton of instruments, but he dropped out of engineering and i practically lived at the music school when i was studying guitar lol)

and we liked to troll his brother together :rofl:but i met him when he was still a bb so there was no way i could like him back.

ahha why didn't you date him xD

I fell down really hard on my way to throw the trash before my gym time ! Exactly like this :13877886:, on the mud ( because of the first winter storm rain ) it was soooo scary ! ( I whined a bit just like Yuzu when he fell , not tha cute though :laughing:) Luckily I only got some scratches but my whole front was covered in mud :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:. I almost gave up my routine work out time because of laziness and self- pity but in the end I changed quickly and went to gym in band aids ! :0007:

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I fell down really hard on my way to throw the trash before my gym time ! Exactly like this :13877886:, on the mud ( because of the first winter storm rain ) it was soooo scary ! ( I whined a bit just like Yuzu when he fell , not tha cute though :laughing:) Luckily I only got some scratches but my whole front was covered in mud :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:. I almost gave up my routine work out time because of laziness and self- pity but in the end I changed quickly and went to gym in band aids ! :0007:

Oh nooo pls take care :10636614:

8 часов назад, ruruzest сказал:

Take care! <3 You are so strong to not give up your routine! :bow:

It's such a bad and awkward day for me, a guy I've been talking to like 3 weeks, who I thought was nice and all, suddenly asked me to send *cough*nudes*cough* out of the blue....:slinkaway:

Well that went straight to my blocking list. Then I wonder if Yuzu ever had to received some uncomforting gifts from fans?? I can't tell for sure what his reaction would be  :LOL: 

52 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

You mean souls and body parts? Because i am sure some people would gladly trade their ankles so he is 100%healthy again

Haha yeah, I saw some cute message like that on the huge banner project lately fans sent to TCC for him. If that's the case, I don't know how many ankles will be sent and used with the rate of crazies he's always throwing himself into.