Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

On 9/16/2017 at 9:25 PM, sweetwater said:

I was escaping from reality by translating very old documentary, and now I am escaping from reality that I can't come up with a good translation. I will probably escape into a sleep because it's four in the morning... :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I'm trying to escape from the reality of having to go back to university 

On 2017. 09. 16. at 7:43 PM, Murieleirum said:

Looks like I'm... GOING TO CHINA??!!! omgfnsuifnsiugrg

I'll be touring China with an orchestra for a whole month this Winter, and they're gonna pay all the expenses since we'll play for free... I'm so happy... I've never been to Asia, and I've wanted to go to China so hard, but no money... IM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY. 

Congratulations, it sounds fun! :clap:

Which competitions are you going to miss...? Hope not the Olympics

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

Congratulations, it sounds fun! :clap:

Which competitions are you going to miss...? Hope not the Olympics

It's the first thing I checked when they accepted me :rofl: I'm not missing any major ones actually, I'm gonna leave after the GPF and return before Nationals/any January event. I'm leaving from the 20th December to the 10th of January, which is amazing because I'll skip all of the suffocating family dinners on Christmas'eve, Christmas, Saint Stephane, New Years Eve (which is always a tragic day for me) and stuff. So, it will really be ideal for me. It's probably gonna be the highlight of my season, together with Yuzuru winning every gold medal ever

14 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

It's the first thing I checked when they accepted me :rofl: I'm not missing any major ones actually, I'm gonna leave after the GPF and return before Nationals/any January event. I'm leaving from the 20th December to the 10th of January, which is amazing because I'll skip all of the suffocating family dinners on Christmas'eve, Christmas, Saint Stephane, New Years Eve (which is always a tragic day for me) and stuff. So, it will really be ideal for me. It's probably gonna be the highlight of my season, together with Yuzuru winning every gold medal ever

Japanese Nationals is usually around Christmas/late December  :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: 

On 9/17/2017 at 3:43 AM, Murieleirum said:

Looks like I'm... GOING TO CHINA??!!! omgfnsuifnsiugrg

I'll be touring China with an orchestra for a whole month this Winter, and they're gonna pay all the expenses since we'll play for free... I'm so happy... I've never been to Asia, and I've wanted to go to China so hard, but no money... IM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY. 

Holy moly, that sounds incredible! Have a ridiculously fantastic time! 

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Inspired by @Hydroblade, I'm gonna do my nails for ACI too...I'm not skilled enough to do Seimei or Chopin or anything so I'm gonna settle for stickers haha

...it's surprising how long it takes to do a full mani/pedi by yourself...especially when you're supposed to be working

My nails are paper so I'm going to try a phone case. Looked up how much to get them done in japan (over $100 holy what) so I'll just have one make my own really shonky looking one. Waiting to see his new costumes to match.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

My nails are paper so I'm going to try a phone case. Looked up how much to get them done in japan (over $100 holy what) so I'll just have one make my own really shonky looking one. Waiting to see his new costumes to match.

Haha I'm not skilled enough to do anything matching his costumes, I'm just putting on some nail stickers. I did choose blue because I'm totally getting on the "blue is for olympic champions" train lol. choo choo.

and i just finished my hands :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: took two hours. now feet..

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Haha I'm not skilled enough to do anything matching his costumes, I'm just putting on some nail stickers. I did choose blue because I'm totally getting on the "blue is for olympic champions" train lol. choo choo.

and i just finished my hands :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: took two hours. now feet..

Shortcut: blue gloves and socks!