Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Today I went to shopping center and besides others came to Lush store :biggrin: there I tried Yuzu and Coca gel (they gave me the tester to shower hands in the store))) - it's nice but after my hands mostly smell coca :laughing: *couldn't justify the price to buy it really*

36 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Today I went to shopping center and besides others came to Lush store :biggrin: there I tried Yuzu and Coca gel (they gave me the tester to shower hands in the store))) - it's nice but after my hands mostly smell coca :laughing: *couldn't justify the price to buy it really*

Lush is so overpriced. But since my sister worked in it for a lot of years, at home we still have old bath bombs and products that we paid half the price LOL. 

29 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I bought Yuzu and Cocoa and also the yuzu bubbleroon, because they won't sell anymore of it soon (and I've just run out of shower creme anyway :biggrin:). It smells so good, a bit of a mixture of lemon, orange, mandarin + a hint of chocolate, a very exotic combination. I haven't tried the bubbleroon yet but it doesn't contain yuzu, it only smells like that, so it's a bit disappointing, but I can't wait to try it anyway :laughing:

3 минуты назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

I bought Yuzu and Cocoa and also the yuzu bubbleroon, because they won't sell anymore of it soon (and I've just run out of shower creme anyway :biggrin:). It smells so good, a bit of a mixture of lemon, orange, mandarin + a hint of chocolate, a very exotic combination. I haven't tried the bubbleroon yet but it doesn't contain yuzu, it only smells like that, so it's a bit disappointing, but I can't wait to try it anyway :laughing:

The smell is good I agree :agree: I love the fresh lemon mix with chocolate (but I think my fave one is mint :P)

Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Neenah said:

The dark theme is nice but it does not stay on for some reason (probably a bug, I always find those).. Although it made me think that they should add an option to customize the theme.

Have you sent them feedback? I have some problems with the new design and sent them feedback :tumblr_inline_ngf9rmaDKb1qid2nw:

40 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I went on youtube to try the dark theme and I end up seeing the last group of men LP from Helsinki again and Yuzu's H&L three times :dpooh: lol

I can relate to that :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: :13877886:

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

hahahah I haven't watched that kind of videos yet, just the ones with the hand going squish squish

I just click on whatever gets recommended on IG. I kind of enjoy the ones with multiple colours :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow: