Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

3 hours ago, Neenah said:

I was considering watching it, but now thanks to you one Death Note fan has been saved :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I can rant abt how questionable the entire thing is honestly. Anyway, glad to know I saved someone else's time :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I foolishly went outside to buy some stuff a bit earlier, under the impression that, since the sun was already down it would be less hot.

Oh how wrong i was.

This is an accurate representation of how i live everyday, although i'm not in Phoenix (i believe is the same desert tho)...

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Spent a few weeks at my family’s home and finally came back to this planet. I’m afraid of seeing page count of General thread so I’m going to start from reading here…

You could always catch up with the news and updates thread :) skip the fluff and get the juicy bits :biggrin: 

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

You could always catch up with the news and updates thread :) skip the fluff and get the juicy bits :biggrin: 

Thanks! I’m still in the middle of limerick posts and starting to feel lonely because every fun fest I read seems to have been over now :laughing:

On 2017/8/13 at 11:15 PM, Murieleirum said:

It always comes that moment when your favourite character of a Taiga drama has to die, and you know you will probably stop watching the drama alltogether because you only saw it for him. 

Also, since no one knows the drama, you have no one to share your complete despair with. 

Life.

I’ve seen a few episodes of Naotora with my family this summer and I can relate to your post. The character played by Issei Takahashi was so wise, determined, true to himself, but unfortunate. Now he is gone, and another interesting character played by an interesting actor is about to die. My mother and I wondered how fans would survive this series of farewells after watching the latest episode.

I hate to watch most of Taiga dramas after September because in most cases the last few months of Taiga are all about saying good-bye to favorite supporting roles. It’s inevitable because Taiga is based on history but…:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: