Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

I got 100 points in my Japanese test today :D! Kanji wasn't obligatory but I used the ones I know and I did well <3

And next week I get to wear a yukata <3 I tried one today and I have to say I felt really comfortable wearing it <3

I got 100 points in my Japanese test today :D! Kanji wasn't obligatory but I used the ones I know and I did well <3

And next week I get to wear a yukata <3 I tried one today and I have to say I felt really comfortable wearing it <3

Congrats!!! Wow!

Congrats!!! Wow!

Thank you! :D i am really happy <3 going to put the test on the fridge haha so everyone can see it haha.

Also congrats Portugal for the Eurovision win but... i didn't like the songgggg (And Sweden's song made me think of Yuzu haha)

I started a new job in february (6 month contract) and today i got a call from my boss who said  i don't need to come to work tomorrow and on friday, bc there is not enough work right now (which is true) and now i'm worried   i'm going to lose my job if this problem continues. :smiley-sad058:

I am ready to throw my laptop for being unable to build 2D nonlinear discretization matlab code:sigh: Not the laptop's fault, entirely mine, but throwing it seems easier than throwing myself.

I am up to *here* with projects...:smiley-sick030:

14 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

I am ready to throw my laptop for being unable to build 2D nonlinear discretization matlab code:sigh: Not the laptop's fault, entirely mine, but throwing it seems easier than throwing myself.

matlab is the devil's work. In was so happy when i could finally uninstall it after graduating hahaha

I purchased tickets to the juventus / barca game in July and am now having a slight case of buyers remorse.....Thinking I should have used that 400 bucks to justify going to another one of Yuzu's GP's outside of NA lol  :character0049:

This year was so wierd. I stayed in the sidelines of my own life for an entire year. I don't feel like myself anymore. I see the changes in me, I aknowledge them and I know there will come a time I will regret everything. I have regrets, even now, yet this submissivness is making it hard for me to go back to who I was. It's like, I know what the cure to my illness is, yet proceding with the treatment frightens me more than whatever complications may occur in the future. Where did this cowardice come from?

8 hours ago, yuzupon said:

oh matlab :ohno: I'm glad that I don't have to see it anymore :coffee: