Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

All Europe is under a weird weather conditions this summer! England, Sweden and almost all the northern countries get 40 degrees, drought and conflagrations while the southern countries, including mine, are drowning in hard rains, floods and unusually low temperatures for July ... this is so not normal ...

In Rome it's suffocatingly hot as usual. Some things never change :68556365:

I feel for you guys :( Hot weather sucks. It's the tail end of winter over in Sydney at the moment, but in summer we tend to get a lot of dry heat so it feels like you're in an oven. I'm sure humidity would make everything 10x worse :13877886:

Stay hydrated guys and remember to stay sun safe!

On 7/29/2018 at 11:27 PM, sweetwater said:

So... having harsh weather this July is a global thing?
Take care to stay healthy and let's welcome new season together...

Sounds like climate change to me :/ Side eyeing all the people in power who still think climate change is a hoax. They're just making things harder for everyone, especially future generations. 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

In Bucharest is raining everyday!!! I'm sick and tired of rain ... 

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

Does anyone want rain?

My weather app reads "rain" for this and the next 1-2 weeks. =/ It's bad enough I actually bought rain boots, which I previously never owned.

GIVE IT TO ME! 

Actually, luckily, I'm looking at the weather and maybe Hell will only last until tomorrow. We have 38° perceived and 36° real until tomorrow, then the temperature drops to 32° and that's already fresh to me! Yesterday I got out from work at 12 am and it was still so hot and no wind at all. Terrible. It got a little fresh at 2 am, when I finished watering the cacti- I meant my mother's plants. I mean, we also do have cactus. 

It's interesting to hear everyone's weather report. Mine is pretty weird this summer too (for now I'm in Southeast asia): lots of rain and humidity, average temp 32... Though this is strictly *better* than previous summers (where it's high humidity, no rain, and average temp 38). I feel for you all. 

Yes, climate change - pretty depressing. I don't even think Canberra (where my family lives in Australia) will even be inhabitable in the next 20 years at this rate. My dream is to convince them to relocate to Tasmania or New Zealand :) 

I had the most random dream last night. It was a high school drama series or whatever. Marin Honda was one of the main character. It was her first day of high school, she had long black hair with blond ombré on the tips. She walks in and Adam Rippon (he looks 16 with his curly blonde hair ) sitting in the cafe watching Marin walk in. Next to him was Mikhail whispering to Adam saying that Marin looks like a good girl but she has a dark past that why she transferred over. Ashley Wagner walked up to them and said Marin drove up in a pick up truck and there seem to be a case of beer in the back of the truck. So everyone went to look except Adam..... then I woke up....... I don’t know why I dreamt this :rofl3: