Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

5 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Sounds like a rough time. :2: Hopefully the next plan will unexpectedly succeed because now you don't expect it to!

3 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Well, if the plan for failure fails then it'll be good, right? :2thumbsup:

I wish I could feel optimistic like you guys but currently I just want to scream :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: 

I will get over it, I am actually used to this. Sometimes you just want to vent and I don't have anyone to talk to so I posted here to let it out

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I wish I could feel optimistic like you guys but currently I just want to scream :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: 

I will get over it, I am actually used to this. Sometimes you just want to vent and I don't have anyone to talk to so I posted here to let it out

Vent away! We'll also shake our fists at fate for you. We'll make it a team event. 

3 minutes ago, Neenah said:

:laughing:

Thank you for making me laugh, I really needed that 

:hugs: It'll be all right, whatever's gone wrong. After you take a break, scream into the void a bit (I recommend it, it's very helpful), glare at inanimate objects, grumble at and blame the computer (what, that's only me? okay, then), you'll have a new and improved plan. :D 

16 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

:hugs: It'll be all right, whatever's gone wrong. After you take a break, scream into the void a bit (I recommend it, it's very helpful), glare at inanimate objects, grumble at and blame the computer (what, that's only me? okay, then), you'll have a new and improved plan. :D 

Thanks

I’m finally in Sendai and the ice rink is quite small just as i heard :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: but the gallery they made for him and shizuka is cute :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

also visited the monument and me just thinking when are they gonna update Gold Pyeongchang  :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

57 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I’m finally in Sendai and the ice rink is quite small just as i heard :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: but the gallery they made for him and shizuka is cute :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

also visited the monument and me just thinking when are they gonna update Gold Pyeongchang  :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

My heart jumps for you and you being in Sendai ice rink!! I think I would def tear up if I went there (when I will go there...). 

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

My heart jumps for you and you being in Sendai ice rink!! I think I would def tear up if I went there (when I will go there...). 

It was a bit emotional looking at the rink and imagining yuzu growing up there and also how he helped renovating the ice rink to be better..  :sigh: i hope you get to visit one  day!

Can anyone recommend a site where I can stream shows/movies from Asia? Some of them look dodgy and I’d prefer to avoid ramsomeware. (I’m actually looking for the Japanese “Little Forest” and a small 4 episode show called “Pan to supu to neko biyori” but from there I hope to watch more movies.) thank you!

55 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

Can anyone recommend a site where I can stream shows/movies from Asia? Some of them look dodgy and I’d prefer to avoid ramsomeware. (I’m actually looking for the Japanese “Little Forest” and a small 4 episode show called “Pan to supu to neko biyori” but from there I hope to watch more movies.) thank you!

4 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

Is that it?

6 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

I really wish air conditioning was the norm here right now, climate change be damned :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::67573730:

Yesterday we were at 47°C :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: The expected temperature today is 48°C:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

On monday i got a mild sunburn on my arm while standing under the shade of a palm tree, waiting for a friend to pick me up after work. I got burned on the places that the shade couldn't cover :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

It is advised by the authorities that you shouldn't be outside from 11am to 7pm this week, because of excessive heat warning.

Today when i took a shower in the morning, i had to shower with the "cold" water, and it still burned my skin >__< the heat is so intense, no surface can cool down in the night (the low temperatures have been higher than 30 for the past two days)

Did you know our motto is "the city that captured the sun"? It feels more like the waiting room of hell now...