Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Shawn Mendes's 'lost in Japan' suddenly sliding in through my Spotify and Zazura's face popped up :9:

All it'd take is one flight (every fanyus dream but money...)

We'd be in the same time zone (already dead when in different time zones tbh)

Looking through your timeline (my twitter/planet/insta feed)

Seeing all the rainbows, (and poohvalanche)

I I got an idea (constantly)

And I know that it sounds crazy (already am)

I just wanna see ya (we all do)

I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan, and I ( 3am and sleepless nights flashbacks)

I was thinking I could fly to your hotel tonight (more for competitions/ice shows/live events kind of gal but.. hotel sounds nice but no crazy stalking pls)

'Cause I-I-I can't get you off my mind (every day)

Can't get you off my mind (every hour)

Can't get you off my mind (damn I should study now)

:headdesk2:

5 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

The administration of my doctoral school just wrote me that my foreign language exam is this Monday. I'm simply furious. Best day to inform me. 

:omg:but that leaves you barely any time to prepare!!!

also

End of season blues are hitting me. Not as bad as last season bc this season was basically a joke and I am used to waiting months for Yuzu now but still I feel blue

37 minutes ago, robin said:

End of season blues are hitting me. Not as bad as last season bc this season was basically a joke and I am used to waiting months for Yuzu now but still I feel blue

Same.

That Men's event didn't really help things either :13877886:

Great, now my mom uses injured figure skaters (aka Yuzu, Zhenya, Shoma, etc) who never speak about their problems and don't think about it as about an excuse, to encourage me for my sudden exam. Fugue skating for all occasions. 

13 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Great, now my mom uses injured figure skaters (aka Yuzu, Zhenya, Shoma, etc) who never speak about their problems and don't think about it as about an excuse, to encourage me for my sudden exam. Fugue skating for all occasions. 

Awww. Your mom loves you so much she will do everything to keep you motivated. :biggrin:

So I was gonna take yesterday to recuperate, relax while sightseeing and most importantly not think about men's figure skating for the day. First people in the line at the souvenir shop were talking about skating, then at the airport they were calling a Mr. Chen to a gate and our pilot's name was Evgeni. Surname Vasiljevs. I can never escape, can I? :smiley-laughing021:

I went home today and found fliyng unusually exausting.

So I went to my doctor, and look, I ´ve got pneumonia!

All the coughing..

So I am happy to sleep in my own bed tonight:).

And I am not to work till 13.4.

Wow.

Ok..

I will read here, I will watch videos of Yuzuru, I will simply rest. This is such a sweet feeling, and I understood Yuzurus sentences of his feeling of final accomplishment, that he can do reha now  more sweetly, too. Not so driven. I hope.

:satellite:

Just catch up with this thread !

@raebia oh no , I hope you’d recover well , coughing can be very exhausting !

@robin it’s been long but I hope your ankle is healing well and you got pampered tremendously by loved ones 

@WinForPooh how’s your shoulder ? Cinnamon rolls are the death of me ! Killing me sweetly !

@Xen happy belated birthday !!!!!

Spoiler

Mine last year fell on the cursed day of NHK, I was rude as hell kept checking the news during lunch with friends and family and then cried so much at WD news and several days after that ! Worst bd ever !!!

@Hydroblade

the swan tape ! So beautiful ! 

Ah, the shoulder is fine except when I do something I really shouldn't, like lift a heavy dog who thinks she's still a puppy. :laughing: No more baking for a while, though, it's become too hot. I'm in the tropics, and summer has already started. That's not a good thing, in a few weeks you could crack an egg on the road and it would actually fry. It comes with humidity that washes sunscreen right off you, too. (I say all this and yet I made buttermilk biscuits two days ago...) 

I hope the rest of the planet's walking wounded are taking care of themselves, too. We have a potential drought looming, we'll need our strength.