Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

It's a ballet brand, we're still debating if his is boot cut/flare or straight leg. My bet is on the luigi pants since those are the only ones in the men's/boy's section.

Why am I helping you guys with this?

:headdesk:

Pls update us on your final research results :pouty:

Tho the brand seems to be difficult to find in Germany 

eta: Honestly the pants don’t look like they’d be flattering on me and my hips... I should just stick to my usually leggings  lol

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

It's a ballet brand, we're still debating if his is boot cut/flare or straight leg. My bet is on the luigi pants since those are the only ones in the men's/boy's section.

Why am I helping you guys with this? https://www.chacott-jp.com/e/category/ballet/ba234_1179-11008.html

:headdesk:

if those are his then it really is just a testament that he can look good in anything because lmao @ that picture 

5 minutes ago, robin said:

Pls update us on your final research results :pouty:

Tho the brand seems to be difficult to find in Germany 

eta: Honestly the pants don’t look like they’d be flattering on me and my hips... I should just stick to my usually leggings  lol

They are classified as men's pants, which is why I was headdesking at rinkmates (female) who are trying to buy them. :13877886:

Some of their female leggings do look nice , though I don't think they are as water proof as the normal ones I wear for skating, and I'm worried if they're too thin.

* I should stop enabling you guys*

20 minutes ago, Xen said:

They are classified as men's pants, which is why I was headdesking at rinkmates (female) who are trying to buy them. :13877886:

Some of their female leggings do look nice , though I don't think they are as water proof as the normal ones I wear for skating, and I'm worried if they're too thin.

lmao tbf there are a women who prefer men’s pants

Considering that it took me 2 years to decide on new leggings (because new balance doesn’t produce my fave model anymore, pfft) I am not likely to venture out too much when it comes to leggings anyway LOL 

29 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yeah they do look very thin and I doubt even the female versions would be a good look on me tbh 
I still haven't found the "perfect" pants for skating yet but I think I'll stick to lusting after UA gear :laughing:

10 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Yeah they do look very thin and I doubt even the female versions would be a good look on me tbh 
I still haven't found the "perfect" pants for skating yet but I think I'll stick to lusting after UA gear :laughing:

Um, addidas here.

3 hours ago, Xen said:

Don't worry, you're not.  I've met some, trust me you're not. =)

I should do that with my roses, maybe get a couple to bloom in winter.

It was interesting because I might have found one of the reasons why I am so drawn to Yuzu hahaha. I've been trying to understand that lately.

Writing a doctoral paper and trying to gain some money by working as a tutor for children sometimes turns to learning your speech for the approval of the topic of the thesis (! Really, even to get your topic accepted is a big deal) while trying to understand (and to not forget!) how to make an origami jumping frog (origami helps children to learn to focus and to develop their memory while having fun, so, even if I'm hopeless in it, whatever, if it's helpful). Life is so unpredictable. :13877886:

On 2018/2/6 at 7:32 AM, Sombreuil said:

Look at this everyone who has ever despaired of Yuzurus suits!  A documentary about a trip Kohei Uchimura made to London in which among other things he gets a bespoke suit from Paul Smith - with Sir P himself supervising !!!!  Look back through awards ceremonies etc and you'll see that Uchimuras suits have been as bad if not worse than Hanyus in the past.  This is the answer - bespoke tailoring for those athletic physiques that don't fit off the peg stuff

http://dai.ly/x6c45fi

at one point they show him lining fabric printed with vegetables - he's a bit like Shoma when it comes to the green stuff.

Thank you for sharing this documentary:thanks: It was impressive!
No wonder he mentioned Yuzu in the recent interview. There were so many things that made me imagine what Yuzu might have been going through after NHK, and what he will do after this Olympics. First I was just enjoying watching Kohei visiting many places in London (I didn’t know that he loved Harry Potter series sooo much!) but after I finished watching this video I was like this :hachimaki: and wanted to cheer for him. 

In some ways, this documentary was much more helpful than the NHK Special for a fan of an injured athlete (I am sorry for everyone for sharing the info about the program...)

It was nice to see Sr. Paul Smith's atelier too. I wonder what kind of cloth they would choose if their customer was Yuzu.