Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

15 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

It IS very hard, but what makes it a bit easier is that we know no one will judge us while we're together because we went through our dark periods and stuff together so we've seen each other at the lowest of the low and at our highest. I think it is very healthy and if it's not at least helps me find the cause of my current problems and made me realize i am not a crazy obsessed fan.

I'm pretty sure it was unintentional when i adorned Cactus with the hat and Aoi Honoo 2 on New Year's Eve.

You raised your average:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:!!!

Don't worry, you're not.  I've met some, trust me you're not. =)

I should do that with my roses, maybe get a couple to bloom in winter.

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

I bit the bullet and paid for eurosport player this month, just the thought of the YT stream stopping during Yuzu's performance gives me nightmares....

That 3€ is really worth to pay for one or two months. If you have good internet connection then it should work perfectly, and the quality is really good (+ if you don't want to listen to commentary, it's good that they also have non-commentary version of the broadcast) :agree:

I have female rinkmates trying to group up and buy Yuzu's skating pants. The just figured out its chacott.

For those who wonder if they are obsessed fans-trust me, until you start buying skating pants that are suppose to match his, regardless of whether or not they actually work for you, trust me, you're not there yet. :headdesk:

Did I mention, that even in China, with the scary thing called Tao Bao, the Mizuno (team japan) jackets are pretty much almost all sold out (minus for XXL and XXXL sizes). The Chacott pants are nearly there too.

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

This is February, the month of valentine,  why are there no discounts for chocolate yet ..Are they trying to make me pay full price for my Olympics' fix :smiley-angry031:

the discounts come after v day, before that they cash in on it :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

53 minutes ago, Xen said:

I have female rinkmates trying to group up and buy Yuzu's skating pants. The just figured out its chacott.

For those who wonder if they are obsessed fans-trust me, until you start buying skating pants that are suppose to match his, regardless of whether or not they actually work for you, trust me, you're not there yet. :headdesk:

Did I mention, that even in China, with the scary thing called Tao Bao, the Mizuno (team japan) jackets are pretty much almost all sold out (minus for XXL and XXXL sizes). The Chacott pants are nearly there too.

Chacott you say....

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

This is February, the month of valentine,  why are there no discounts for chocolate yet ..Are they trying to make me pay full price for my Olympics' fix :smiley-angry031:

Wait til the 15th and stock up then... just in time for the mens SP :13877886:

3 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I may or may not have looked up that brand after reading @Xen's post :war:

It's a ballet brand, we're still debating if his is boot cut/flare or straight leg. My bet is on the luigi pants since those are the only ones in the men's/boy's section.

Why am I helping you guys with this? https://www.chacott-jp.com/e/category/ballet/ba234_1179-11008.html

:headdesk: