Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

2 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

@WinForPooh You are right, Dobby is finally free! I have my A+. But for the balance of the Universe, I think, I had to pass this last exam one day after I visited a dentist. Just imagine passing foreign language exam with asymmetric face and toothache. I visited this doctor one more time this afternoon, after the exam, and he said that there is nothing to worry, just normal reaction after a difficult case. He even tried to comfort me saying that girls with swelling are cute as they resemble little hamsters. :facepalm: Well, I know that I still look like 16 years old, although I'm 25, but really this was too childish from his part. But he tried, I appreciate. :rofl:

However now I realize that I have one biiiiig problem: I don't have anymore my exams to distract me and there are still 3 days before Rostelecom. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Everybody, I wish, one day I would be able to repay you all your kind support! :10742289:

Congratulations on your A+ :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:  I knew you could do it 

Hope you get better soon and don't worry about Yuzu and  just enjoy the competition, I am sure he will be fine  

11 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

@WinForPooh You are right, Dobby is finally free! I have my A+. But for the balance of the Universe, I think, I had to pass this last exam one day after I visited a dentist. Just imagine passing foreign language exam with asymmetric face and toothache. I visited this doctor one more time this afternoon, after the exam, and he said that there is nothing to worry, just normal reaction after a difficult case. He even tried to comfort me saying that girls with swelling are cute as they resemble little hamsters. :facepalm: Well, I know that I still look like 16 years old, although I'm 25, but really this was too childish from his part. But he tried, I appreciate. :rofl:

However now I realize that I have one biiiiig problem: I don't have anymore my exams to distract me and there are still 3 days before Rostelecom. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Everybody, I wish, one day I would be able to repay you all your kind support! :10742289:

That's amazing!

I'm terrified of spiders and dentists, so I'm shuddering in sympathy from over here.

But you did it! You got through the exam, just fine! Better than fine - an A+, that's wonderful. You did a clean FS after slight stumble on SP.

Btw, if you're Russian, I'd like to pm you for a little information (nothing much, really, things I can't really get from wikipedia), would that be okay?

Busy taking care of a family matter and don't have much time to follow FS related news. 
The good thing about this is that I don't have much time to worry about small things regarding bad news.

I could also see my beloved cat and my friends of winter, traveling swans.
The bad thing about this is that I'm not sure if I can see COR and NHK.
Wishing our space kitten and the swan king the best of luck in both.:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: 

2 часа назад, WinForPooh сказал:

That's amazing!

I'm terrified of spiders and dentists, so I'm shuddering in sympathy from over here.

But you did it! You got through the exam, just fine! Better than fine - an A+, that's wonderful. You did a clean FS after slight stumble on SP.

Btw, if you're Russian, I'd like to pm you for a little information (nothing much, really, things I can't really get from wikipedia), would that be okay?

Feel free to ask! :sign0016:

Mr. "Not a yuzuru fan" rinkmate has decided to get Edea Pianos as his next pair of boots.

Previously he's considered Ice Flys, but since Yuzu switched to Pianos, rinkmate has decided to also switch to Pianos. Even though a) he doesn't need to do quads, and considering his weight Ice Flys are fine; b) Pianos are about 100 bucks more expensive than Ice Flys.

Now all I need to do is sell him on the idea of pattern 99 revs (he's already considering going parabolic), since he's currently eyeing the gold seal blades.

9 minutes ago, Xen said:

Mr. "Not a yuzuru fan" rinkmate has decided to get Edea Pianos as his next pair of boots.

Previously he's considered Ice Flys, but since Yuzu switched to Pianos, rinkmate has decided to also switch to Pianos. Even though a) he doesn't need to do quads, and considering his weight Ice Flys are fine; b) Pianos are about 100 bucks more expensive than Ice Flys.

Now all I need to do is sell him on the idea of pattern 99 revs (he's already considering going parabolic), since he's currently eyeing the gold seal blades.

"B-b-but it's not like I like him or anything" :smiley-laughing021:

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

"B-b-but it's not like I like him or anything" :smiley-laughing021:

Oh he took a swan. And frankly, the easiest way to get him to fix any of his techniques is to say, "Well here's a gif/clip of Yuzuru doing a jump, notice how..." and he'll go fix it. I still tease him that his hydroblade takes a longer setup time than Yuzu's. hmm, this weekend I feel like I should challenge him to a counter/bracket+ step right into hydroblade contest. :smiley-laughing021:

New domestic disaster- broken oven. Am going out to eat with my family and after today's results in Rostelecom will probably be about as much fun as they are when The Team lose - should be an interesting learning experience for them in grace under pressure - or in my case ( and indeed theirs) lack of it!

I'm sitting on the couch and there's a spider going up and down its string from the ceiling right next to me. I wonder what it's trying to do, like dude, that's almost three meter up, I don't think you'll be able to make a web that huge. But it's showing some serious determination, it's been at it for like half an hour already. Maybe I should name it....

I like to call this the first ep of the new series called Bizarre Ways of Coping with Stress over FS ft. Me :rofl:

42 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

Update on spider: It's trying to start a web between the ceiling and the lamp, but so far it's failing miserably.

It should make friends with the spider in my bathtub that's currently trying to walk out, only to slide back down after just 20 cm because of inclination and slippery surface. These spiders are so determined! They remind me of our FS champions. Never giving up.