Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Well, that doesn't mean anything though. Every relationship is different. If the relationship is stimulating, and the people in it are always growing, and they both want to stay together, they will. There is always a reason for a person in a relationship to think about other people - maybe the relationship doesn't stimulate them enough, maybe the romantic feeling is dead, or a hundred other reasons! 

Of course, there are also those people who have personal issues that cause them to always be unfaithful/escape from relationship as soon as something gets slightly difficult. 

This is why you always have to be strong and stand for your own, protect yourself from painful and dysfunctional relationships, right? c: 

Yeah, that's why the "unless you're ok with that" part. I think that looking at other people is normal in a relationship, you might be with someone but you're still human, but as long as the person decides to stay with you I think it's fine. But some people don't like that at all and want their partner to be 100% faithful and looking/flirting at someone else is cheating for them :P

It's hard to protect yourself tho, there are issues that surface once you've been with someone for a long time. 

I'll stop, I'm being depressing sorry hahahahaha 

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Yeah, that's why the "unless you're ok with that" part. I think that looking at other people is normal in a relationship, you might be with someone but you're still human, but as long as the person decides to stay with you I think it's fine. But some people don't like that at all and want their partner to be 100% faithful and looking/flirting at someone else is cheating for them :P

It's hard to protect yourself tho, there are issues that surface once you've been with someone for a long time. 

I'll stop, I'm being depressing sorry hahahahaha 

Of course it's hard, I can only imagine since I've never been in a long relationship... so I trust what you say! :10742288:

And awww, you're not being depressing, but if you feel sad talking about this then we will totally stop. I think past experiences are useful to build better relationships in the future, so it's all right. I have a high tolerance for jealousy because of my past experiences, so for now I'm totally all right! 

34 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Of course it's hard, I can only imagine since I've never been in a long relationship... so I trust what you say! :10742288:

And awww, you're not being depressing, but if you feel sad talking about this then we will totally stop. I think past experiences are useful to build better relationships in the future, so it's all right. I have a high tolerance for jealousy because of my past experiences, so for now I'm totally all right! 

Haha it doesn't make sad to think about it. I'm the kind of person who learns something from every situation and never regrets what happened because I'm certain I did everything I could. 

I try to make the best out of bad situations in the sense that I promise to my self it won't happen again as long as I can prevent it hahaha

End of my Stepford Wife weekend.  I'm so tired- and I've done nothing but make small talk - amazing how tiring chit chat can be.  Next weekend nothing but Rostelecom!

Speaking of which, I am torn between feeling happy and fearing for his future gf/wife. She probably needs the look of a model, the soothing personlity of an angel and the presence of a queen to match and deal with media scrutiny. How many of those exist?

Had quite a number of pretty boys as partners on various competitive teams, team capitains and normal  friends growing up. Best part- free coffee. Worst part- telling other girls you are not his gf, being cornered in bathrooms about his relationship status, being asked to help deliver love confession letters to him for shy girls(because hey, you are not his gf) and getting funny looks from said guy.

I've gotten to the very-little-tolerance-for-drama stage of life. Very. Little. Tolerance. I usually roll my eyes and say there's a flowchart.

Know what you want?

|

Yes            No ------- Figure it out and go back to first question

|

Is it worth the price, because there's always a price        No ------- Then don't do it

|

Go for it, then, and may the Flying Spaghetti Monster/Cthulu be with you.

If only life was really that simple.

@Mastyaeva Did you mean this Monday? I hope you did well!

@Murieleirum I didn't mean to sound snarky about your drama, that's not what I meant at all. I only realised how it sounded after all this time. I meant people who bring drama to your life - which the local memeface seems to be doing, a little, unless he's really being friends and only friends (in which case, damn, you're not in luck). Stringing a girlfriend along while fishing for a new one is... Ick. Unless there's an actual reason why he can't address any unhappiness with current girlfriend, like she's in the middle of something bad and cannot handle a breakup atm. Otherwise... Well, if you're unhappy with a person, either commit to trying to fixing it or bow out with as few hard feelings as possible. Who's naive enough to accidentally fall for somebody they were just friends with all along? You know when things are getting, let's say, tingly.

That said, the flowchart probably still applies. He's the one who really needs it though. Life is messy, but 'be honest with your girlfriend/boyfriend' is usually more straightforward than it seems. It is difficult, though. All THAT said, too, it's not your responsibility to keep him faithful to his girlfriend.

It's just... I've tolerated way too much drama and I'm still bitter about some of it, mostly because it's hard to admit I was such an idiot, but I was. A total idiot. Like, 99.7 PCS on being idiotic. Wouldn't wish that on anybody.

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

@Murieleirum I didn't mean to sound snarky about your drama, that's not what I meant at all. I only realised how it sounded after all this time. I meant people who bring drama to your life - which the local memeface seems to be doing, a little, unless he's really being friends and only friends (in which case, damn, you're not in luck). Stringing a girlfriend along while fishing for a new one is... Ick. Unless there's an actual reason why he can't address any unhappiness with current girlfriend, like she's in the middle of something bad and cannot handle a breakup atm. Otherwise... Well, if you're unhappy with a person, either commit to trying to fixing it or bow out with as few hard feelings as possible. Who's naive enough to accidentally fall for somebody they were just friends with all along? You know when things are getting, let's say, tingly.

That said, the flowchart probably still applies. He's the one who really needs it though. Life is messy, but 'be honest with your girlfriend/boyfriend' is usually more straightforward than it seems. It is difficult, though. All THAT said, too, it's not your responsibility to keep him faithful to his girlfriend.

It's just... I've tolerated way too much drama and I'm still bitter about some of it, mostly because it's hard to admit I was such an idiot, but I was. A total idiot. Like, 99.7 PCS on being idiotic. Wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Hehehe I didn't think your comment was directed directly towards me anyways, so it's okay! 

I think your flowchart is useful when things don't go into much emotional depth. Sometimes, even if there are solutions to your situation, the heart does not follow. Or better yet: it doesn't want to follow. Because feeling love towards someone is a beautiful thing, even if it's sometimes painful. But by 'sometimes painful', I don't mean 'dysfunctional'. I mean 'sad in a healthy way', because life is just sad/hard sometimes and accepting those feelings is absolutely sane to do. 

I actually don't know local memeface well enough, I don't know his life/sentimental situation right now and it's absolutely okay because we've just started uni together, lol! I think I gushed too much about my feelings about him being in a relationship already, and it may have seemed like a love triangle from the outside. But it's not, it's just me talking to myself hahahah!

There's just something about human relationships, you know. They will never follow logic. So I don't think sentimental problems should be solved with rational thought (they can't be). I think they can be solved with a healthy, emotional approach. Allow yourself to hope for something in the future, but don't go overboard and start making fantasies that will make you feel bad about reality. Allow yourself to feel sad about current unrequited crushes, but don't go overboard and start crying over it night by night, because that might be a sign that there is something else you're not fixing/seeing. 

A healthy heart is quite moderate, with specific peaks of passion and happiness and crying fits over stuff that's not actually dramatic, it's part of life. At least, this is what I think c: 

14 hours ago, Xen said:

Speaking of which, I am torn between feeling happy and fearing for his future gf/wife. She probably needs the look of a model, the soothing personlity of an angel and the presence of a queen to match and deal with media scrutiny. How many of those exist?

Fuck media scrutiny tho! She will be all right with Yuzuru so she will be all right, period. Right? c: 

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hehehe I didn't think your comment was directed directly towards me anyways, so it's okay! 

I think your flowchart is useful when things don't go into much emotional depth. Sometimes, even if there are solutions to your situation, the heart does not follow. Or better yet: it doesn't want to follow. Because feeling love towards someone is a beautiful thing, even if it's sometimes painful. But by 'sometimes painful', I don't mean 'dysfunctional'. I mean 'sad in a healthy way', because life is just sad/hard sometimes and accepting those feelings is absolutely sane to do. 

I actually don't know local memeface well enough, I don't know his life/sentimental situation right now and it's absolutely okay because we've just started uni together, lol! I think I gushed too much about my feelings about him being in a relationship already, and it may have seemed like a love triangle from the outside. But it's not, it's just me talking to myself hahahah!

There's just something about human relationships, you know. They will never follow logic. So I don't think sentimental problems should be solved with rational thought (they can't be). I think they can be solved with a healthy, emotional approach. Allow yourself to hope for something in the future, but don't go overboard and start making fantasies that will make you feel bad about reality. Allow yourself to feel sad about current unrequited crushes, but don't go overboard and start crying over it night by night, because that might be a sign that there is something else you're not fixing/seeing. 

A healthy heart is quite moderate, with specific peaks of passion and happiness and crying fits over stuff that's not actually dramatic, it's part of life. At least, this is what I think c: 

Ah, talk away, then! I think the initial excitement really came across lol

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

Ah, talk away, then! I think the initial excitement really came across lol

Ahahah yeah it was a positive kind of torment and excitement though!

And I think you are right to avoid drama in your life. There are some people who create drama out of nothing, so I understand how you'd want to avoid that! I really agree with what you've said hahaha! 

@WinForPooh You are right, Dobby is finally free! I have my A+. But for the balance of the Universe, I think, I had to pass this last exam one day after I visited a dentist. Just imagine passing foreign language exam with asymmetric face and toothache. I visited this doctor one more time this afternoon, after the exam, and he said that there is nothing to worry, just normal reaction after a difficult case. He even tried to comfort me saying that girls with swelling are cute as they resemble little hamsters. :facepalm: Well, I know that I still look like 16 years old, although I'm 25, but really this was too childish from his part. But he tried, I appreciate. :rofl:

However now I realize that I have one biiiiig problem: I don't have anymore my exams to distract me and there are still 3 days before Rostelecom. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Everybody, I wish, one day I would be able to repay you all your kind support! :10742289: