Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

On 6/10/2017 at 9:53 PM, Murieleirum said:

Dear brain,

please don't let me fall for people who already have girlfriends. 

Thanks, bye

Brain not cooperating,

send help

Spoiler

or also: I have a copycat Yuzuru Hanyu in my uni classes who also happens to be adorable and intelligent although not figure skating world champion, but still, 10/10 I'm gone

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Brain not cooperating,

send help

Hide contents

or also: I have a copycat Yuzuru Hanyu in my uni classes who also happens to be adorable and intelligent although not figure skating world champion, but still, 10/10 I'm gone

IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

If somehow that Anomaly is closely replicated then there's hope for me and my squishy heart. Maybe it will trick my squishy heart enough to stop the squishyness...

47 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

If somehow that Anomaly is closely replicated then there's hope for me and my squishy heart. Maybe it will trick my squishy heart enough to stop the squishyness...

I swear, it's not the similar hair cut, or the lack of chin, or the noodly presence that's similar, but the MEME FACES. Like here :crazyshit: but kinda less extra.

(you have hope as long as there will be noodly memes walking around planet Earth.)

But similarities aside (and tbh he's not even close to Yuzu's aesthetic perfection), it's his aura that's doing it for me. Quiet, reserved, always laughing at your jokes even when they are so bad. Smarter than you but won't ever say it. Also, handsy. *deep sigh*

Just now, Murieleirum said:

I swear, it's not the similar hair cut, or the lack of chin, or the noodly presence that's similar, but the MEME FACES. Like here :crazyshit: but kinda less extra.

(you have hope as long as there will be noodly memes walking around planet Earth.)

But similarities aside (and tbh he's not even close to Yuzu's aesthetic perfection), it's his aura that's doing it for me. Quiet, reserved, always laughing at your jokes even when they are so bad. Smarter than you but won't ever say it. Also, handsy. *deep sigh*

NOODLY PRESENCE HAHAHAHAHAHA.

i will have to trick my squishy heart with that but sigh, if only it was just that :tumblr_inline_mmzrck5t2E1qz4rgp:

Oh boy, be strong, resist the pseudo-Anomaly :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:!

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Brain not cooperating,

send help

Hide contents

Yeah, you're toast.

The marines, the air force, the host of heaven and the demons from all seven rings of hell might team up to save you, with the Expendables AND the Suicide Squad, and you'd still be toast.

Add the Centurions and the Swat CAts to that if you like, too. Still toast.

6 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Yeah, you're toast.

The marines, the air force, the host of heaven and the demons from all seven rings of hell might team up to save you, with the Expendables AND the Suicide Squad, and you'd still be toast.

Add the Centurions and the Swat CAts to that if you like, too. Still toast.

:dpooh: I missed the feeling of waiting for texts the same way children wait for Christmas.

1 minute ago, robin said:

Does he have a gf tho? :sadPooh: 

Yup, he does :dpooh: For now

Spoiler

And the hilarious thing? She's a violinist like me. And she's Japanese so she probably kicks my ass at that. :embSwan:

Btw, I think if Yuzuru knew all of us personally, he would be happy if more of us betrayed him to try and find someone whom we can really be with :laughing: But Yuzuru is Yuzuru. He is unique and a genius and simply irreplaceable. 

9 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Yup, he does :dpooh: For now

Hide contents

And the hilarious thing? She's a violinist like me. And she's Japanese so she probably kicks my ass at that. :embSwan:

Btw, I think if Yuzuru knew all of us personally, he would be happy if more of us betrayed him to try and find someone whom we can really be with :laughing: But Yuzuru is Yuzuru. He is unique and a genius and simply irreplaceable. 

Alas he sets the bar pretty high... or maybe being the troll he is he'd just be amused to watch his fans settle for men that resemble him but are not quite him lmao

Spoiler

hahahah Muriel if I may give you useless and impractical advice it's to stay away from men with girlfriends (you are already comparing yourself with) and distract yourself with the real Yuzu :13877886: (been there done that)

6 minutes ago, robin said:

Alas he sets the bar pretty high... or maybe being the troll he is he'd just be amused to watch his fans settle for men that resemble him but are not quite him lmao

Reveal hidden contents

hahahah Muriel if I may give you useless and impractical advice it's to stay away from men with girlfriends (you are already comparing yourself with) and distract yourself with the real Yuzu :13877886: (been there done that)

Hahaha I think he's got his fair share of worries, romantically wise, so I don't think he's in the right position to Troll us! :laughing: I will actually be super happy when he will find himself someone to love (insert Beiber voice here)

Spoiler

Distracting myself with impossible love stories and fantasies is highly damaging to my self esteem though... I kinda feel a bit more involved with men who are a concrete part of my life, with whom I can interact and be friends with :biggrin: I've been in love with people who didn't even consider me as 'friend' and treated me horribly, so this is actually progress for me. Being able to laugh and spend time with someone you like is just amazing on every level. I can't really complain <3 

26 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hahaha I think he's got his fair share of worries, romantically wise, so I don't think he's in the right position to Troll us! :laughing: I will actually be super happy when he will find himself someone to love (insert Beiber voice here)

Reveal hidden contents

Hahah I'm just joking of course

Spoiler

Awwwwwwwwww in that case we'll be rooting for you and that you'll be spared from any heartbreak :sadPooh: And that you maybe find someone else without a partner who you like and who laughs about your jokes

(or maybe that fake Yuzu breaks up with his current gf tho I wish him no heartbreak either)

Have you asked him if he wants to go skating tho? maybe he'll turn out to have talent for that as well

9 minutes ago, robin said:

Have you asked him if he wants to go skating tho? maybe he'll turn out to have talent for that as well

Hahahah I'll totally ask, going skating together with someone is the ultimate bonding experience™ and I could show off my (unexistent) skills of forward crossovers and flat edge right foot 3-turn :laughing:

Spoiler

I wish him no heartbreak as well, really :10636614: Oh well, I'll just have to make him fall in love with me hopelessly :rofl: Yuzu, teach me  your overlord abilities to make people obsess over you!

2 hours ago, robin said:

Hide contents

Speaking of men that resemble him, my not-crush (long story. Basically I kinda liked him but didn't actually want to be with him) from high school had a beautiful smile similar to Yuzu's. He never talked to me at school because I was too much of a geek.

Guess who sent me a friend request seven years after I deleted him off Facebook. 

(No spoiler bc mobile but oh boy, it happened to me too. But uuuh, they had problems. Still, I ignored my feelings and tried to help them overcome their issues, giving advice to both so they could stay together. Even so the girl threatened to beat me up after school several times. Never did anything to try and get him, the opposite actually, but still I ended up with him. Sounds like a happy ending but I assure you it was not. 

My only advice is: don't get involved. Really, if they consider someone else while on a relationship, it WILL happen when he's with you too. Unless you're ok with that (which I was, that wasn't the reason why it didn't work out))

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

My only advice is: don't get involved. Really, if they consider someone else while on a relationship, it WILL happen when he's with you too.

Well, that doesn't mean anything though. Every relationship is different. If the relationship is stimulating, and the people in it are always growing, and they both want to stay together, they will. There is always a reason for a person in a relationship to think about other people - maybe the relationship doesn't stimulate them enough, maybe the romantic feeling is dead, or a hundred other reasons! 

Of course, there are also those people who have personal issues that cause them to always be unfaithful/escape from relationship as soon as something gets slightly difficult. 

This is why you always have to be strong and stand for your own, protect yourself from painful and dysfunctional relationships, right? c: