Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Hearing many swans flying across above my home.  I didn't know that they could also travel at night even though I grew up near their wintering grounds.

Or I forgot that I have heard them at night? Winter is near and it's cold tonight.

On 10/10/2017 at 7:27 AM, sweetwater said:

Hearing many swans flying across above my home.  I didn't know that they could also travel at night even though I grew up near their wintering grounds.

Or I forgot that I have heard them at night? Winter is near and it's cold tonight.

When I just read the word “ swan” I immediately think of the hand made swans that Hydro and  Yuzuangel made 

:facepalm: 

On 04/10/2017 at 6:42 PM, Mastyaeva said:

Me too, I rarely follow the recipes. In the result, the problem is exactly the same: I barely can do them again, even if I want. Besides, I always notice that my sister, while cooking, looks like Mary Poppins, and I'm like an evil witch who cooks a potion, hanging around in the kitchen and laughing.

Meanwhile, they changed the dates of the exams and stole me a week of preparation (it'll will be next week now, not in two weeks). My poor schedule... No, I'm not crying, I'm too angry. My computer on which I checked the mail is save now only because of the wallpaper with Yuzu. He has a positive impact even at a distance. But you didn't know, what you have done, poor people, now it will be a bloodbath because I will fight till the end. :hachimaki:

I'm not sure just when your exam is, but good luck. I'm sending loads of good luck from here.

You show them what happens when they wake the monster.

@WinForPooh You are too kind! I thought everybody is already fed up with my exams' nagging, so before your question I thought to keep silence until the last exam (next Monday).

My first exam was yesterday and I was extremely lucky to get all the questions I knew answers to. Maybe swans were watching after me and helped me to choose those questions (it was an oral examination. I don't know how this is organized in others countries, here it's like a lottery: small pieces of paper with questions on the reverse side; you can choose while they are turned by the white side and afterwards you can't change your mind). I got A as an average note (with one B and two A). And guess what I feel? Of course: 

(Could I do better? What exactly? I had to work more. I promise to work more in the future. Mr Perfection is my ultimate example (although I'm not strong enough to follow him all the time)). Frankly speaking, I should be more grateful to the Universe, because with other questions my notes could be much worse. It's not like I was perfectly ready for everything. Besides, it appears that I was a very weird shaking monster with a trembling voice in real. :facepalm:

After the exam I slept all the evening, night and morning. Only now I feel that I'm capable to start my preparation for the next exam. Little monster is waking up again.

Many thanks for your support! <3

UPD: Just understood that my avatar gives an idea of my condition perfectly.

11 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

@WinForPooh You are too kind! I thought everybody is already fed up with my exams' nagging, so before your question I thought to keep silence until the last exam (next Monday).

My first exam was yesterday and I was extremely lucky to get all the questions I knew answers to. Maybe swans were watching after me and helped me to choose those questions (it was an oral examination. I don't know how this is organized in others countries, here it's like a lottery: small pieces of paper with questions on the reverse side; you can choose while they are turned by the white side and afterwards you can't change your mind). I got A as an average note (with one B and two A). And guess what I feel? Of course: 

(Could I do better? What exactly? I had to work more. I promise to work more in the future. Mr Perfection is my ultimate example (although I'm not strong enough to follow him all the time)). Frankly speaking, I should be more grateful to the Universe, because with other questions my notes could be much worse. It's not like I was perfectly ready for everything. Besides, it appears that I was a very weird shaking monster with a trembling voice in real. :facepalm:

After the exam I slept all the evening, night and morning. Only now I feel that I'm capable to start my preparation for the next exam. Little monster is waking up again.

Many thanks for your support! <3

UPD: Just understood that my avatar gives an idea of my condition perfectly.

An A average is good! And enough room for improvement to give you that all important state of kuyashii before the next exam. Almost like... Yuzu doing a good SP but not getting a combination, and we know what that means for the free, don't we?

You'll do even better for the next one, I'm sure of it. Loads more good luck coming your way!

ETA: We don't actually know what that means for the free, I'm sending you more the excellent H&L vibes than the YOLO-fest vibes.

2 часа назад, kaaaaaaat сказал:

I'm at that lackadaisical point in my career that it feels like I need to switch jobs. And yet I'm also thinking of going back to graduate school to get a master's. The thing is, I don't know if I can (or should) do both next year. :shrug: 

Hold on! My older sister worked for 9 years in one company, doing a job she actually didn't like but getting good money. But one day she just decided that she couldn't go on like this. So she spent two years studying Chinese after work, got scholarship for master program, left her job and moved to China. Now she lives in China and seems to be much happier, also it's not always easy.

I mean, it's never too late to change something. Maybe there's an opportunity to choose a master program and a job with would be useful to each other (like studying economics and working as an accountant - a boring example, but I'm not good at it, sorry). Good meditation about all the opportunities and possible schedule could also be helpful. Fighting!