Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 час назад, axelnojutsu сказал:

I just had a sudden strong burst of "homesickness" for Japan. I want to live there again at some point but right now idk when I'll even get to visit again :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

:consoling2:One day, for sure. If you really want something, you will achieve it.

В 02.10.2017 в 05:06, WinForPooh сказал:

The strawberry is an inspired choice, I would enact theatrical and very dramatic last gasp scenes while eating him. You should have told him to stop overtraining on that knee. Off with your head! And I shall eat you!

It was a real thriller with the dismemberment of a corpse. My father looked at me with horror and asked what I was doing. I said it was my revenge. And the plate was filled with strawberry jam (seriously, I'm not sure I can do it again: it feels really strange: to eat something anthropomorphic).

11 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

It was a real thriller with the dismemberment of a corpse. My father looked at me with horror and asked what I was doing. I said it was my revenge. And the plate was filled with strawberry jam (seriously, I'm not sure I can do it again: it feels really strange: to eat something anthropomorphic).

It's all right, Pooh is eternal. I hope he learnt his lesson, though.

Also it's useless asking me for any recipes, I follow the recipe of 'hmmm, maybe a little of this, and a bit of that' and I literally shake things out of the box into the mixing bowl without measuring half the time. It means I can never replicate anything perfectly. My sister is currently cursing me because I can't tell her just how I made the exact crumble topping she liked the most. :/

3 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Also it's useless asking me for any recipes, I follow the recipe of 'hmmm, maybe a little of this, and a bit of that' and I literally shake things out of the box into the mixing bowl without measuring half the time. It means I can never replicate anything perfectly. My sister is currently cursing me because I can't tell her just how I made the exact crumble topping she liked the most. :/

:bouncinghello:, fellow kitchen agent of chaos :xD:

4 часа назад, WinForPooh сказал:

It's all right, Pooh is eternal. I hope he learnt his lesson, though.

Me too, I rarely follow the recipes. In the result, the problem is exactly the same: I barely can do them again, even if I want. Besides, I always notice that my sister, while cooking, looks like Mary Poppins, and I'm like an evil witch who cooks a potion, hanging around in the kitchen and laughing.

Meanwhile, they changed the dates of the exams and stole me a week of preparation (it'll will be next week now, not in two weeks). My poor schedule... No, I'm not crying, I'm too angry. My computer on which I checked the mail is save now only because of the wallpaper with Yuzu. He has a positive impact even at a distance. But you didn't know, what you have done, poor people, now it will be a bloodbath because I will fight till the end. :hachimaki:

32 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Meanwhile, they changed the dates of the exams and stole me a week of preparation (it'll will be next week now, not in two weeks). My poor schedule... No, I'm not crying, I'm too angry. My computer on which I checked the mail is save now only because of the wallpaper with Yuzu. He has a positive impact even at a distance. But you didn't know, what you have done, poor people, now it will be a bloodbath because I will fight till the end. :hachimaki:

That's right, you show 'em! No mercy!

44 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Me too, I rarely follow the recipes. In the result, the problem is exactly the same: I barely can do them again, even if I want. Besides, I always notice that my sister, while cooking, looks like Mary Poppins, and I'm like an evil witch who cooks a potion, hanging around in the kitchen and laughing.

Go get 'em! They will tremble in their shoes and fear you!

31 минуту назад, axelnojutsu сказал:

Are they allowed to do that, that seems unfair :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I think, they just don't care. It's Russian Academy of Sciences after all, not even a university (my mother is a teacher so I know that it's not easy to make a schedule but everything should has its limits). However, maybe I should be grateful that they at least didn't put the second exam on Rostelecom's dates :salty: (my French groupmates would already organized a manifestation, but it's useless here; I start to miss Sorbonne a bit; stady-time now).

10 минут назад, WinForPooh сказал:

That's right, you show 'em! No mercy!

3 минуты назад, Xen сказал:

Go get 'em! They will tremble in their shoes and fear you!

I'll make them regret it. They just woke up a monster. 

Tomorrow our national football team will play a football match that if by some crazy luck we get to win, we could actually have a very close chance to qualify for the world cup, which hasn't happened in more than 30 years, and I will be in classes during the match, and the last game that will define our qualification will be next Tuesday and I will missed it because of classes again, :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::text-line-smiley-057::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:, I have really bad luck:68556361:

2 hours ago, marlet said:

Tomorrow our national football team will play a football match that if by some crazy luck we get to win, we could actually have a very close chance to qualify for the world cup, which hasn't happened in more than 30 years, and I will be in classes during the match, and the last game that will define our qualification will be next Thursday and I will missed it because of classes again, :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::text-line-smiley-057::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:, I have really bad luck:68556361:

Good luck! Our national football team has managed to loose the sixth qualification in the row ... so I'm salty af

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

Good luck! Our national football team has managed to loose the sixth qualification in the row ... so I'm salty af

2 hours ago, marlet said:

Tomorrow our national football team will play a football match that if by some crazy luck we get to win, we could actually have a very close chance to qualify for the world cup, which hasn't happened in more than 30 years, and I will be in classes during the match, and the last game that will define our qualification will be next Thursday and I will missed it because of classes again, :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::text-line-smiley-057::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:, I have really bad luck:68556361:

Football: AKA the reason why no other sport is popular in my country (although baseball is quite popular in my city. And we have a pedobird mascot too!)