Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Yuzu really needs to be clean clean clean this entire season. He definitely had more foresight with decision to repeat programs despite the backlash than we all expected.

*stresses out because of +100 scores already being given in september*

Just now, yuzuangel said:

exactly my thought :14066882:

Well... today, Shoma was the only guy to bring 2 quads, so he had that boost. I didn't expect such a high PCS score, I don't think he was there yet. If the roof is 50, how can you leave only 5 points as an improvement margin, in september? That's just being reckless and not knowing what needs to be mastered in a performance. 

But, uh, shouldn't talk about it in the random thread. 

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Well... today, Shoma was the only guy to bring 2 quads, so he had that boost. I didn't expect such a high PCS score, I don't think he was there yet. If the roof is 50, how can you leave only 5 points as an improvement margin, in september? That's just being reckless and not knowing what needs to be mastered in a performance. 

But, uh, shouldn't talk about it in the random thread. 

Omg...Shoma got 45 and 100+ today⁈

20 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Yessir. 59 in Tech and 45 in PCS. Can't say it was a bad performance, it was an excellent start. But it was a start. And he got a higher SP score than Worlds last year...

:10742290:

16 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

and you know somehow yuzu will not receive the same over the top scores :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: 

not like I don't have enough things to stress out about in my life, ISU, I thought I'd have at least until ACI..

Guest turquoiseblue
6 hours ago, 5tarfruit said:

Every time I get a cold, I realise just how much I've been taking fresh air for granted. It's difficult to breathe right now. 

Me trying to breathe through my mouth: :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I know how it feels. Hope you get better soon :consoling2:

Looks like I'm... GOING TO CHINA??!!! omgfnsuifnsiugrg

I'll be touring China with an orchestra for a whole month this Winter, and they're gonna pay all the expenses since we'll play for free... I'm so happy... I've never been to Asia, and I've wanted to go to China so hard, but no money... IM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY.