Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

18 hours ago, LadySnowblood said:

Uy4TxGJ16kQ

Very random, until now I never watched Pawn Sacrifice again after finding Yuzuru... During the scene when Bobby Fischer quits, he immediately came to mind, it made me laugh because it was weirdly fitting but still totally incongruous: 

...and more recently, Magnus Carlsen.

(because apparently his opponent from his last match cheated??)

12 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...and more recently, Magnus Carlsen.

(because apparently his opponent from his last match cheated??)

I hadn't heard of this! It's so shrouded in mystery... They're supposed to play again Monday, in an online tournament. That security was increased and his opponent didn't win any more matches after that, seems to say a lot.

37 minutes ago, LadySnowblood said:

I hadn't heard of this! It's so shrouded in mystery... They're supposed to play again Monday, in an online tournament. That security was increased and his opponent didn't win any more matches after that, seems to say a lot.

Aaand this particular opponent also has a track record of cheating too, so whoa... :animated-smileys-halloween-012: way to stain your standing, kid :animated-smileys-halloween-012:

• 4 weeks later...

For lack of a better place to put this, I found two Youtube videos that are slightly Yuzu related:

The 1st one is of NAOTO & Shinya Kiyozuka doing an acoustic duo together (no Yuzu in sight though) :)

The 2nd video is of Miyakawa doing a lot of pen flipping or twirling (or whatever the correct term is) but again, no Yuzu. See 1:55 and 3:15 and 5:47 among others.  Yes, there is a lot of other funny or silly stuff from Miyakawa,   but who minds seeing more of him? :wink2:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...