Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

On 2017/7/12 at 7:23 AM, Anony said:

Hard to remove price stickers and labels are evil need to die.

I misread your post and thought “Sure, it must be hard to remove Prince stickers because he is cute” nodding deeply. Probably because I haven’t slept for long hours.

Finally I got my job done and finished reading most of the thread I’m following. Having a thunderstorm outside and I’m happy because I’ve been calling for some rain like a frog.  This July feels like August partly because it’s really hot and partly because my show season has ended a month ago.

13 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I misread your post and thought “Sure, it must be hard to remove Prince stickers because he is cute” nodding deeply. Probably because I haven’t slept for long hours.

Finally I got my job done and finished reading most of the thread I’m following. Having a thunderstorm outside and I’m happy because I’ve been calling for some rain like a frog.  This July feels like August partly because it’s really hot and partly because my show season has ended a month ago.

I saw a video of a huuuuge rainstorm at Ikebukuro and I'm mildly jealous *-* I miss that a lot. From where I was born, that's standard for summer. I used to run out to nearby the ports just to feel the winds and rain more...

Really random, after I started to give duolingo a try in the hope of reviving what rudimentary Spanish I once knew and hopefully proceed beyond that, at some time I realized that I was hungry often after the exercises, though of course no physical exercise is involved.

It took having to explain something about duoling in English to figure out it was saying "I am" in Spanish that made me hungry.

Because, it seems, in the English network part of my brain: Yo soy > soy sauce > food...

29 minutes ago, gladi said:

I saw a video of a huuuuge rainstorm at Ikebukuro and I'm mildly jealous *-* I miss that a lot. From where I was born, that's standard for summer. I used to run out to nearby the ports just to feel the winds and rain more...

When it’s stormy you should avoid going near water but I did exactly the same when I was living by a big river.:laughing:

5 years ago, after years of being sick already, I became bedridden overnight. Every day since I've been trying to claw my way out of a deep hole in the sand andmaking the slowest progress trying to get back to the land of the upright. I haven't run since. 

I just ran. Well, sprinted in bursts, but as fast as I could, right around the edge of the park. I don't know how but it happened out of nowhere. I had enough energy to do it. I feel okay having done it. I want to do it again.

I don't think it would have happened if I hadn't accidentally seen the World Championships this year. It's given me something to hope for and look forward to and this fellow Hanyu has been the biggest inspiration of all to me. (Of course that alone doesn't make you better.) I had a dream after that that I was running and though I don't believe in signs I just felt that maybe I could get well enough somehow. And now it's happened, though I'm still so far from normal.

I feel like I need someone in the universe to know. I told my family but for whatever reason they don't seem to care or understand how huge and miraculous this is for me. So I'll just leave it here and maybe someone can at least enjoy adding it to their collection of how inspirational Hanyu is stories. 

@SparkleSalad That's amazing. I'm so incredibly happy for you. In no way can I tell you that I can fully empathize with your experience, but I just wanted to say that what you've described hits close to home in the mental sense, if not physical, so I do understand how making any progress at all is huge. And what you did was definitely substantial. Progress is for sure a process, and often an arduous one at that, and I'm so glad that our own Yazunori (he's clapping for you in my avi!! hah) was able to make that any bit at all easier for you. Sorry if this all comes across as a whole bunch of cliche baloney, I'm terrible with words orz so have some virtual hearts and support from a stranger across the internet :tumblr_m7etf5x1k91qb1380: :tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: 

28 minutes ago, obscurite said:

@SparkleSalad That's amazing. I'm so incredibly happy for you. In no way can I tell you that I can fully empathize with your experience, but I just wanted to say that what you've described hits close to home in the mental sense, if not physical, so I do understand how making any progress at all is huge. And what you did was definitely substantial. Progress is for sure a process, and often an arduous one at that, and I'm so glad that our own Yazunori (he's clapping for you in my avi!! hah) was able to make that any bit at all easier for you. Sorry if this all comes across as a whole bunch of cliche baloney, I'm terrible with words orz so have some virtual hearts and support from a stranger across the internet :tumblr_m7etf5x1k91qb1380: :tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: 

Thanks internet stranger for your support! :dancingpooh: I live a pretty isolated life and I look normal so I don't think anyone knows I'm struggling when they see me. I'm pretty much getting by without any so it's very much appreciated. :snpeace: And my cliche detector didn't beep at all.

I've been playing little Yazunori's training demon video every time I feel I can't do any more. I recommend it, even just to help with lazy days. Maybe for some it's hard to watch but for me it's the business.

I do wish I had someone to mini-celebrate with right now, though. Kind of a bummer to be happy with nothing to do! Maybe I can dig up an old party hat and have a very pathetic party of one. :tumblr_inline_mo6z3rpFa91qz4rgp:

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

5 years ago, after years of being sick already, I became bedridden overnight. Every day since I've been trying to claw my way out of a deep hole in the sand andmaking the slowest progress trying to get back to the land of the upright. I haven't run since. 

I just ran. Well, sprinted in bursts, but as fast as I could, right around the edge of the park. I don't know how but it happened out of nowhere. I had enough energy to do it. I feel okay having done it. I want to do it again.

I don't think it would have happened if I hadn't accidentally seen the World Championships this year. It's given me something to hope for and look forward to and this fellow Hanyu has been the biggest inspiration of all to me. (Of course that alone doesn't make you better.) I had a dream after that that I was running and though I don't believe in signs I just felt that maybe I could get well enough somehow. And now it's happened, though I'm still so far from normal.

I feel like I need someone in the universe to know. I told my family but for whatever reason they don't seem to care or understand how huge and miraculous this is for me. So I'll just leave it here and maybe someone can at least enjoy adding it to their collection of how inspirational Hanyu is stories. 

I hope you can do it again and that you continue to get better.

Sadly I can't celebrate physically with you either, but mentally I'd love to join the party. :)

🎉🎊🎏

Just now, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

I hope you can do it again and that you continue to get better.

Sadly I can't celebrate physically with you either, but mentally I'd love to join the party. :)

🎉🎊🎏

Thank you very much! My main goal is to be strong enough to survive NHK or GPF (even spectators need training :P) Please all have a drink or cake or whatever you find left in the fridge on my behalf!

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Thank you very much! My main goal is to be strong enough to survive NHK or GPF (even spectators need training :P) Please all have a drink or cake or whatever you find left in the fridge on my behalf!

Yuzu sorbet, I am totally addicted to Yuzu sorbet in summer!!!

And it nicely fits the occasion, too, I'd say. ;)

And I'll send a thought to the 浅草観音 on your behalf, if you don't mind; that has often worked for me. :)