Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 7:44 PM, hananistellata said:

Also- I don't know if this is an appropriate question to ask but, did SitTwizzles get banned? Did I miss something while I was on hiatus? :peekapooh:

I noticed this too so I PM one of the admins. I can see the message is not read yet. Maybe they're on holidays?

On 5/29/2021 at 2:17 PM, hananistellata said:

I feel really upset but I don't know why. I get mad all the time for no reason in particular and the smallest inconveniences make me sad for whole hours. Older fanyus, please tell me that this is just puberty and that this won't keep happening forever. :( 

Yes, puberty is a period you feel moody. Don't worry.

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

Do any of you ever get random ringing in your ear out of nowhere? I know it's normal for your ears to ring sometimes, especially after hearing a loud sound but I think for me it happens pretty frequently recently. Maybe around two or three times a week, though sometimes not at all, it comes and goes basically. Do you think I have tinnitus? I've heard that lack of vitamin B12 can cause tinnitus if it goes untreated and I haven't treated my low iron. :13877886:

happens to me sometimes. my doctor said non to worry  (but I belive  you're much younger than me so maybe you should wait for other fanyou's advices)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 3:03 AM, hananistellata said:

It's the white polo shirt again!

it just came to my mind it's not only the same polo but probably the pegasus video was shot on the same occasion as last year's.
olympics are big enough, (and remember they were supposed to take place last year) so for sure they've had all planned since long, also yuzu being ambassador for paraolimpic and being in the game...
pegasus video ain't a crumb afterall :'(

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 3:17 PM, hananistellata said:

I feel really upset but I don't know why. I get mad all the time for no reason in particular and the smallest inconveniences make me sad for whole hours. Older fanyus, please tell me that this is just puberty and that this won't keep happening forever. :( 

IIRC we're at the same age (so not puberty :59182a91b7414_cool(1):), and I feel similar for several months now. Losing my usually big patience, getting mad at anything, don't like to work (social profession) at all and being sad for not having great ideas what to change... I think these are the pandemic's impacts, at least I hope so.

It's better with Yuzuru's appearences these weeks.

Did you really get a mobile problem or are you just hiding somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

Ha ha, I'm not into LOTR, but I saw the movies some... couple of... years ago. Do the series have the chance to be as successful as the movie trilogy?

The picture is great!

If they have done it well (CG, Cinematography, costumes, acting etc), manage to strike the right tone and don't change canon to fit any agenda/formula (ETA: like disney did with Star Wars) then yes they have a chance at very great success. I don't know how to weigh film success against tv series success so idk how that comparison would go. It's not like they are directly competing with the movies either as  the series will be set in the second age of the sun way before lotr or the hobbit. Iirc they are doing at least the fall of numenor and most likely also the forging of the rings of power as that would fall in near enough timeframes.

After that awful attack of Tatyana Navka’s on poor Spanish rhythmic gymnasts I started viewing some videos on male rhythmic gymnasts and came across this overview of two principal types of Men’s RG - “Spanish” (which is more or less a copy of Women’s RG) and Japanese MRG. 
With Yuzu’s H&E’s music put to good use! :D 

24 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

If they have done it well (CG, Cinematography, costumes, acting etc), manage to strike the right tone and don't change canon to fit any agenda/formula (ETA: like disney did with Star Wars) then yes they have a chance at very great success. I don't know how to weigh film success against tv series success so idk how that comparison would go. It's not like they are directly competing with the movies either as  the series will be set in the second age of the sun way before lotr or the hobbit. Iirc they are doing at least the fall of numenor and most likely also the forging of the rings of power as that would fall in near enough timeframes.

I see. Let us know how promising the series start.