Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 1:14 AM, Sayu93 said:

Any of you watching Cherry Magic (cherry mahou/ 30sai made dotei dato mahoutsukai ni narerurashii)? it's quite nice and heartwarming

Edit: Oh and cute its cute..

!!Is this show great?? I was planning to watch it after I stumbled across its theme song on yt a few days ago! I heard that its a really sweet show.:tumblr_inline_mjgka6fYNw1qz4rgp:

3am here and I'm still awake because I'm not ready for online lessons later at 7am aaaaaaa

I always have this idea that a brand new day starts only after I have a good night's sleep. So im here being a nightowl because I can'ttt moove onn.:embSwan:

It's the last week of lessons and I already totally submerged myself into holiday moooood. After Friday lessons I'm just gonna sleep dead HAHAHAHA. Had been too tired physically and mentally for months i need a break TvT)/

OK Imma sleep now so goodnights and for the people out there have a great day ahead:wink_star:

11 hours ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

It's the last week of lessons and I already totally submerged myself into holiday moooood. After Friday lessons I'm just gonna sleep dead HAHAHAHA. Had been too tired physically and mentally for months i need a break TvT)/

i can't believe the weekend passed so fast :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5: i need a physical and mental break too, so thank god next week is thanksgiving week. i feel like bc of COVID no one wants to waste their vacation days so we just never take breaks :tumblr_m33wn6Kgfe1qdlkyg:

p.s. i also did a lot of roller skating today including up and down this long road near the ocean which was nice. feels good to do physical activity bc it was raining too much / i had too many deadlines to do so all of last week.

9 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

i can't believe the weekend passed so fast :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5: i need a physical and mental break too, so thank god next week is thanksgiving week. i feel like bc of COVID no one wants to waste their vacation days so we just never take breaks :tumblr_m33wn6Kgfe1qdlkyg:

p.s. i also did a lot of roller skating today including up and down this long road near the ocean which was nice. feels good to do physical activity bc it was raining too much / i had too many deadlines to do so all of last week.

Great for you!! I used to roller skate until high school when I stopped cause the workload is just...scary. Gonna pick it up after major exams.:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp: Remembering all those good times.

As a very typical Asian I haven't experienced Thanksgiving. Wonder how it would be like, I heard its fun and cozy!! Its almost Christmas and 4 months away from Chinese New Year here but everything seems so dead here because of COVID:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:Nobody's on the streets, nobody even dared to go to the supermarkets (normally we start stocking up Chinese New Year stuff about this time) But now its so silent outside I can hear a pin drop. Hope this pandemic ends soon, I wanna go out.:tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

It's so rainy here too these days. The weather makes me feel sleepy 24/7.

P.s. I stay in my room for about 23 hours a day now, I don't know if this is considered scary.      THIS IS SO RANDOM HAHA

Stay safe guys:tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

On my way to grocery shopping I stopped by a little park to photograph a beautiful moonrise, I was about to settle into my position until...a dachshund (the dog wasn't even on leash smh 😑😒) started barking at me and chased me down (and I fell on my back). I don't think the dog bit me or anything (I sprained my left foot though, so wooweeee~~~~ 😑😑😒).

PSA: to all pup pawrents out there, outside of your home or the dog parks, please Please PLEASE leash your dogs. The society will thank you for it 🙏🙏🙏

14 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

On my way to grocery shopping I stopped by a little park to photograph a beautiful moonrise, I was about to settle into my position until...a dachshund (the dog wasn't even on leash smh 😑😒) started barking at me and chased me down (and I fell on my back). I don't think the dog bit me or anything (I sprained my left foot though, so wooweeee~~~~ 😑😑😒).

PSA: to all pup pawrents out there, outside of your home or the dog parks, please Please PLEASE leash your dogs. The society will thank you for it 🙏🙏🙏

Hope your foot feels better!

16 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Ouch that must hurt. Hope you have a fast recovery :headdesk: 

btw don’t try running when a dog chases you!! It will chase you even more.

Try to calm down and raise your hand then roar back.(it really works, personal bitter experience)

Today is the start of my first week of school holidays and I finally got some rest.

I had been sleeping all day today (trying to gain back all the restless nights..) This year had been an awfully tiring year, I didn’t get to do what I like or even step out of the house because of the pandemic. I’m proud of myself for sleeping and crying for nothing today.:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:
And tomorrow another day starts, and I have to bury my head into my stack of books again. Jdkendidndnd:embSwan:

@Glory thanks for the wish :')

@YuzuNekozuu ...that's what the owner said too, but at that very moment once the panic set in (after the surprise) the reflex took over and I forgot to just...not run away? (and stay assertive?). I walked backwards quickly (hence my falling on my back) thinking it might stop barking if I did that (of course it stayed barking 🙀).

8 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

@Glory thanks for the wish :')

@YuzuNekozuu ...that's what the owner said too, but at that very moment once the panic set in (after the surprise) the reflex took over and I forgot to just...not run away? (and stay assertive?). I walked backwards quickly (hence my falling on my back) thinking it might stop barking if I did that (of course it stayed barking 🙀).

I feel that :((((( btw hope you feel better now!!!!!