Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

10 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Today the temperature in my office was 34C, and it'll be even hotter in July and August :facepalm:  :13877886:

Ew, we never let the temperature indoors to get that high :slinkaway: Electricity bills be damned, such high temperature indoors should be illegal!

26 minutes ago, Anony said:

Not sure how well this belongs here. Or if I should just bring it to the General Chat but I suddenly remembered Yuzuru's yolo!3A from 4CC that got +1.00 GOE and now I'm just really really bitter.

I K R !

I did a dream last night about Worlds in Milan (it was held in a part in my city that was supposed  to be, in my dream, Milan ). I was exploring the venue until I found a classroom where Javier was doing a course with some few people (he was wearing everything in black with a leather jacket :10742290:), I joined them, and sat in the second rank to follow seriously what he was saying :hachimaki: (the first rank being too close to see his lower body). When we finished the  course, I let him go first and saw that he was as small as me (please Javier, don't be 1m60 in real). I continued exploring, until I found the rink for practice, which was like a huge aquarium all covered by glass with a lot of seats only on oneside. Yuzuru was doing his final practice and was going to compete in 2 minutes at the main rink . As soon as he finished his practice, people were running to the other rink while looking at their phones to upload the video of the practice, it was crazy. The tickets didn't attribute to specific places, so the first one to arrive could sit in the front and even so Yuzuru's fans took all the best places :xD:(Fanyus power). It stopped after I took place to watch Yuzuru's performance :10636614:

7 hours ago, VieObsolète said:

I did a dream last night about Worlds in Milan (it was held in a part in my city that was supposed  to be, in my dream, Milan ). I was exploring the venue until I found a classroom where Javier was doing a course with some few people (he was wearing everything in black with a leather jacket :10742290:), I joined them, and sat in the second rank to follow seriously what he was saying :hachimaki: (the first rank being too close to see his lower body). When we finished the  course, I let him go first and saw that he was as small as me (please Javier, don't be 1m60 in real). I continued exploring, until I found the rink for practice, which was like a huge aquarium all covered by glass with a lot of seats only on oneside. Yuzuru was doing his final practice and was going to compete in 2 minutes at the main rink . As soon as he finished his practice, people were running to the other rink while looking at their phones to upload the video of the practice, it was crazy. The tickets didn't attribute to specific places, so the first one to arrive could sit in the front and even so Yuzuru's fans took all the best places :xD:(Fanyus power). It stopped after I took place to watch Yuzuru's performance :10636614:

This sounds like an action movie dream :laughing: so much anxiety! It makes me have an upset stomach just thinking about it! 

Related to Yuzuru so not so random... does Yuzu actually know how to swim? 

With the sudden rise in temperatures, I could really jump to the nearest sea. But water here is so polluted :13877886:

3 hours ago, Puniyo said:

Related to Yuzuru so not so random... does Yuzu actually know how to swim? 

With the sudden rise in temperatures, I could really jump to the nearest sea. But water here is so polluted :13877886:

He recently said in an interview that he's not good at swimming (and doesn't like going to the sea). It wasn't clear whether he knows how to, but doesn't want to - and was being humble, saying he's not good at it - or he completely lacks the ability to float in the water :laughing:

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

He recently said in an interview that he's not good at swimming (and doesn't like going to the sea). It wasn't clear whether he knows how to, but doesn't want to - and was being humble, saying he's not good at it - or he completely lacks the ability to float in the water :laughing:

Won't be too surprising, fat is what makes it easier for people to float and he is a staggering 3-5% of the stuff :laughing:

My goal today was to delete some photos from the phone. I did my mission with great commitment, really. I managed to delete 3 photos, and one of them was a photo of Yuzu.

I deleted 3 and I added ten...:slinkaway:

(Yuzu, LGCYuzu, Yuzu, SwanYuzu, Yuzu, CatYuzu, me, Yuzu, Yuzu, Yuzu)

failed mission

3 hours ago, Lynnie said:

^ O.o I never knew that, the things I learn here! 

On a side note, the sea reminds me of Brian Orser's ALS Challenge:

:dancingpooh:

Why, like coach like student, Brian is a living meme just as much as Yuzuru is :xD:

8 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

well, I clearly remember that he said 泳げない so it's not that he's not good but rather that he doesn't know how to.